Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Giving away Celestia Luna hacks

Closed Thread
 
Old   #961
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by congyangjus View Post
u can't add hathor to the buy list...
but the pic say it can, i took from 'char report' CL forum



inderah is offline  
Old   #962
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by congyangjus View Post
hmm...u can find easily this enchant hack on google nowadays...
follow this step...
1. download cheat engine 6.0 then install it to your computer
2. Open luna online, login as usually
3. open cheat engine...select process > Luna
4. buy some ruby and buy any enchant scroll
5. search ruby value on itemlist.txt
6. copy that code and paste to cheat engine
7. click first scan
8. copy all of address and value..
9. press red arrow button ....
10. copy all adress by pressing ctrl+a
11. Right click > change record > value
12. input blessed pukerian scroll value...
13. back to game...and happy enchanting...
Simply awesome!!! it's neat too! THANK YOU so much!
btw I know how this thing but maybe i did it incorrectly before and I knew now that this is called CMIIW... I didnt know before xD LOL
btw, I tried to strengthen with HQ ruby, etc and it wont work.. it cant or i did it wrong?
and can SP be manipulated? like everytime u learn spell it cost 0 sp? and how abt the lvl req of skills/spell?
I also tried it beforehand but failed...

thanks in advance


lupus123 is offline  
Old   #963
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Share lb3rd dupe.. ^^
ezekielheroine is offline  
Old   #964
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by aealsldehoc View Post
haimerej, tahimik.


inderah, yeah i know, cheatin is a noob way for noob ppl to have a feelin of superority in the game. Thats why its called The Art of Noobs.
Hurm, i should make a literature for that.
Cheatin is allowed as long the player on that game is only u..



Im LOL-in for that




LMAO Samsoon..
You showed me your weakness..
Pwned!

All humans have their own weaknesses. You, you're weakness? You lacks attention. That's why you always come back here even if it's not needed. You seeks attention by going to forums.

Whew, can't you leave everyone alone? Why do you still bother to go here?


Samsoon is offline  
Old   #965
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by inderah View Post
but the pic say it can, i took from 'char report' CL forum
for examples :
u are going change "ruby" value into "blessed pukerian scroll"...yes, ruby on tasartia become blessed pukerian scroll...but we can't buy it...as i said about server side...server didnt recognize those item as it real...
congyangjus is offline  
Old   #966
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupus123 View Post
Simply awesome!!! it's neat too! THANK YOU so much!
btw I know how this thing but maybe i did it incorrectly before and I knew now that this is called CMIIW... I didnt know before xD LOL
btw, I tried to strengthen with HQ ruby, etc and it wont work.. it cant or i did it wrong?
and can SP be manipulated? like everytime u learn spell it cost 0 sp? and how abt the lvl req of skills/spell?
I also tried it beforehand but failed...

thanks in advance
URWC....

btw, I tried to strengthen with HQ ruby, etc and it wont work.. it cant or i did it wrong?

for example u want add STR to "hathor's ring"
do the same thing as enchant hack above...
change "hathor's ring" value into "Gardener Leather Glove"
so u can add STR stat to "Hathor's" using HQ ruby...

and can SP be manipulated? like everytime u learn spell it cost 0 sp? and how abt the lvl req of skills/spell?
I also tried it beforehand but failed...


i have no idea about "skill hack / buff hack"
congyangjus is offline  
Old   #967
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
can u tell me the items ID ?
please send to
jul1o97 is offline  
Old   #968
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsoon View Post
All humans have their own weaknesses. You, you're weakness? You lacks attention. That's why you always come back here even if it's not needed. You seeks attention by going to forums.

Whew, can't you leave everyone alone? Why do you still bother to go here?
Like I said last time, i have no respect to hackers..
Let me bother this forum..

BTW, have u discovered the dupe hack and givin away that to ppls?
aealsldehoc is offline  
Old   #969
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can u send me everything.. please
fajarrf is offline  
Old   #970
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can anyone give me the idea on how to dupe items? such as reskill and lb3rd?

thanks.
pielle187 is offline  
Old   #971
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by congyangjus View Post
URWC....

btw, I tried to strengthen with HQ ruby, etc and it wont work.. it cant or i did it wrong?

for example u want add STR to "hathor's ring"
do the same thing as enchant hack above...
change "hathor's ring" value into "Gardener Leather Glove"
so u can add STR stat to "Hathor's" using HQ ruby...

and can SP be manipulated? like everytime u learn spell it cost 0 sp? and how abt the lvl req of skills/spell?
I also tried it beforehand but failed...


i have no idea about "skill hack / buff hack"
Yeah, I've read maspani's blog so i know that adding str or other thing to a ring.

I tried using 100% increase exp for 1 hr...it didnt work eh? or did i do wrong?
Just like the pukerian scroll, i did it wrong in the first place so i thought it's impossible...
lupus123 is offline  
Old   #972
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsoon View Post
NOOB. Whatever! Go stick ur *** on that ****** server, I dont care. Go go go and teh **** I would care. Just leave this thread alone and don't **** with anyone else. As if you are a SUPER duper good person.

And what's wrong with hacking a private server? IT is STILL a game! NOOB. We hack games and that ******* PS is a game. LOgic? you need it.

And MR, my point is IF YOU WANT fairness in game, GO teach the GMS to be fair to. LOLS! By allowing his Girl to use GM items (and she's not a GM), shows that that server is not fair.

A player caught ReianaJR one hitting the mobs in grave by swordstorm. He didn't banned that character and told everyone that it's his alt char. When in fact, his GF really uses that character! See that? EVEN your GM lies. LOLS...

And dont say "BE REID's GF"... Dang, I rather marry a beggar than a LIER.
LOL...
I agree with samsoon....
celestial unfair from the beginning...
GM make the rules, but GM break the rules....
LOL...
now celes like ****....
i bet, cheat won't end... lol
coz i will break they security...
LOL...
queendarkness is offline  
Old   #973
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aealsldehoc View Post
Like I said last time, i have no respect to hackers..
Let me bother this forum..

BTW, have u discovered the dupe hack and givin away that to ppls?
what? you also want the dupe hack?
really want to gross when i saw all your quote back then
just a little noob trying to pulling some attention, hey then, why don't u go to the street naked and start dancing there? that could pull more attention than just giving a noob speech in this forum LOL
tecinferno is offline  
Old   #974
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Boss Mr.Samsoon.. Pa send din po ako ng dupe tutorials like lb3rds,lb4ths ^^ ( share dupe lb3rds to us before it will be fix ) tnx in advance
ezekielheroine is offline  
Old   #975
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aealsldehoc View Post
LMAO..

Yeah, i know that.. Its the LUNA itself written in bad condition, Celestia tryn to fix them.

About his GF, even she has those godly items, she never bully someone, use PK and make a mess, she remains silent.. So what? Jealous?? Be his Girlfriend then..
*** YOU and WHOle you Family. Use hack is sill an hacker dumb_sSS !!! No matter What you Said !!!

Offcial server SO GOOD YOU SAID ???

**** YOU AGAIN !!!


I want to LOLLLLLL YOUR GRANDMA !! hahahahaha


MrPotataos is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
(REQUEST) Celestia luna hacks.
AOE , NO CD , SPEED , REINFORCE HACK plz. Give the link/address or send it to, [email protected] [email protected] Will be a...
67 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Celestia Luna Bot
Is there any working bot for private server like celestia luna?
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.