Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aika online Europe !

Discussion on Aika online Europe ! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aika online Europe !

last night Aika online published by gPotato opened its gates for the EU players ,they're expecting a lot of new player from Europe joining in the next few dyas , there are also some special event with pretty nice rewards .
So i just tough I should make a thread for the future aika players around here , let's all join same nation and level together I already joined Feonir nation with my 1st char but if the majority decide to join some other nation I will start a new char !
Here is the official post from aika's forums !

"-Beginning February 17th, Aika Online will open its doors to players from Europe, expanding the reach of gPotato’s version of the epic fantasy MMORPG.

-To celebrate, Aika will be holding a number of events, including the “Europe, We’re Up” Double XP Extravaganza, and a Login event that will give players the chance to win $10,000 in prizes, including tons of powerful premium items and never-before-seen loot!"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Aika Online] Gpotato
09/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
The game's pretty popular though it has no hack section. How so? Plus EU version has just gone OBT. Requesting hackz for gpotato :handsdown:
Aika Online going global!
08/09/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
You don't know what is Aika Online? Don't worry, I didin't either. Possible causes might be an ip restriction used on Europe's and Asia's territories by gPotato. Luckily, for all of you that haven't tasted this fantasy MMO yet - T3Fun company is launching global version. Hooooweverrrr, global version in fact doesn't mean that we will all get to play it. Ip area restriction will remain on North America and... Brazil! (am I the only one happy of that matter?) First beta-tests of Aika...
[request] Aika online
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
just wanting a section for us aika onlineplayers, under the othergames section, seems last time some one spoke about this game was in closed beta >_< lol...
Aika Online?
07/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies
Hello, as you know Aika online EU is in CB.When it gets in OB please open a hack section for this game. ty
aika online multiclient?
04/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
please give post some aika online multiclient thanks