Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

F2p vs P2p

View Poll Results: Wich is best ?
Behemot 13 20.00%
Blade 6 9.23%
Marksman 6 9.23%
Inferno 6 9.23%
Soldier 9 13.85%
Glacier 13 20.00%
Mind 12 18.46%
Grimoire 9 13.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GUIDE for silver players !!!!!

Im starting this after i noticed a big diffrence between the archetypes and the custom types ( character creation ) . In short words if u are a silver player u can only chose a archetype if you are a gold player you can custom create.

The archetypes are weak, at least thats what 90 % of the gold players say, i opened this thread to see what your opinions are.

Also i combined the information i got from other guides plus my own experience playng blade, mind and atm behemot, into 3 guides i hope u all like and would apriciate if u guys share some or give feedback.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Blade Guide for silver players

I took the essences out of several blade guides i found on the web, plus some of my personal experiences, and wrote this blade guide for pve only!!

The Blade is a glass cannon - very focused on damage and not on survivability, even with the Constitution, this build is designed to dmg the oponents

Powers:
Level 1: Reaper's Touch
Level 1: Reaper's Caress (R2)
Level 5: Teleport (R2)
Level 6: Thunderbolt Lunge (Essence Assault, Nailed to the Ground)
Level 8: Way of the Warrior (R2, R3)
Level 11: Scything Blade (R2, Swallowtail Cut)
Level 14: Parry
Level 17: Shuriken Throw (Chain Kunai, Crippling Challenge)
Level 22: Form of the Swordsman (R2, R3)
Level 27: Dragon's Bite (R2, R3)
Level 32: Inexorable Tides (R2, R3)
Level 35: Whatever travel power toasts your bagel.
Level 40: Reaper's Embrace (R2, No Mercy)

Talents:
+5 Strength/Dexterity
+5 Strength/Recovery
+5 Dexterity/Recovery
+5 Strength/Constitution
+5 Dexterity/Constitution
+5 Recovery/Constitution

1.Reaper's Touch: This is your energy builder and nothing more - I wouldn't recommend any of the advantages because the energy gain from Accelerated Metabolism isn't that much, the focus gain from Form of the Swordsman negates Three Edged Blade, and the damage is too low to warrant upgrading.

2.Reaper's Caress: Rank 3 is recommended because it will allow for some respectable damage while simultaneously stacking bleeds Reaper's Embrace to rupture.

3.Teleport: Rank 2 is recommended for faster travel.

4.Thunderbolt Lunge: Although the damage from this power isn't that great, this is a great skill to close the distance to your enemies. Additionally, this power is awesome in PVP due to it's advantages - Essence Assault is an awesome three second stun, while Nailed to the Ground can even cripple annoying teleport-spammers. All in all, a solid PVP and PVE power.

5.Way of the Warrior: A fantastic passive that greatly increases your melee and bleeding damage, R3 is a must.

6.Scything Blade: As a fantastic AOE attack, this is going to be your spam skill for many levels. Not only does it do damage over a fairly large area, but it also does AOE bleeding if you charge it. R2 is a must, and Swallowtail Cut is also great to have. Swallowtail Cut takes the bleeding damage your target would normally suffer and changes it from a flat amount of damage to a percentage of the target's health instead. This allows you to do crud-tons of damage - the only drawback is that for Supervillains or higher, it just does the regular flat bleed damage (this restriction is understandable though, otherwise you'd be doing tens of thousands of damage to Supervillains per slash). But either way, R2 and Swallowtail Cut are the way to go with this power.

7.Parry: While this is the only defense for the Blade, it's hard to justify spending any advantage points here.

8.Shuriken Throw: The reason I recommend this power over Smoke Bomb is because Smoke Bomb merely wipes threat and places you in stealth for 12-20 seconds. As teleport basically helps you out in this regard already, Shuriken Throw is a much better choice. While it doesn't do much damage, it has access to the awesome Chained Kunai advantage, which basically transforms this power into a ranged interrupt that drags the target to you and simultaneously knocks it down. Moreover, Crippling Challenge applies a powerful damage debuff to your target, ultimately making this a fantastic PVE and PVP power.

9.Form of the Swordsman: This power applies stacks of focus to you, which give you energy and increase your damage at the same time. A phenomenal power that is best leveled up to Rank 3.

10.Dragon's Bite: A great source of damage, it does fantastic on a tap and even better when charged (as it applies 1 second of Rush for each stack of Focus on you). While Cull the Weak may seem like a good choice, the circumstance restrictions on it make it not worth picking up. Thus, I recommend taking this power up through Rank 3.

11.Inexorable Tides: While Masterful Dodge is arguably the best defense in the game, I recommend Inexorable Tides for a number of reasons. First, the Blade is a source of damage - it's not meant to be a tank. Secondly, Inexorable Tides provides an amazing source of crowd-control, thus kinda serving as a defense in its own right. Additionally, this power knocks opponents UP in the air, so not only are they immobilized for the duration of their impromptu "flight", but they also take falling damage when they Come Back Down To Earth (Titan A.E. anyone?). Besides, what could possibly be funner (which is totally a word!) than juggling your enemies! Rank up to R3 for increased airtime.

12.Reaper's Embrace: This power is a great source of single-target damage. I recommend grabbing Rank 2 for increased damage, and then grabbing No Mercy for the awesome chance to stack two bleeds on the opponent. Not only would these bleeds do a lot of damage over time, but upon activating this power again, they would rupture and do even more damage.

Talents: Strength allows you to do more damage, Dexterity increases your chance of landing criticals while also increasing your dodge (which thus increases your survivability), Recovery reduces the amount of time you have to spend using your Energy Builder which consequently equates to increased damage, and Constitution allows you to survive longer (which also increases your damage! Yeah... not dying is a good thing...).
I recommend getting the ones listed because by choosing +5s for +8s essentially gives you two extra Talent points than you would get by sticking with +8s (10 compared to 8). Additionally, there is a complex system of Diminishing Returns for most Characteristics once you get beyond 200-220, so over-leveling your stats can have marginal results later on while balancing them out guarantees that you have good, high level stats .

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Mind Guide

The mind ( suport vs solo style ) ?

The mind is a ( cleric like ) character but whit a few good damage skills and also healing skills, its up to u and ur play style :

Powers:
Level 1: Psi Lash
Level 1: Ego Blast (R2, Mind Opener, Rude Awakening)
Level 5: Teleport
Level 6: Ego Sprites (R2, R3)
Level 8: Aura of Radiant Protection (R2, R3)
Level 11: Empathic Healing (R2, R3)
Level 14: Telekinetic Shield (R2, R3, Telekinetic Reinforcement)
Level 17: Ego Sleep (Plagued By Nightmares, Nailed to the Ground)
Level 22: Telepathic Reverberation (N/A)
Level 27: Ego Hold (Mass Effect)
Level 32: Ego Storm (R2, Malevolent Manifestation)
Level 35: Whatever travel power floats your boat.
Level 40: Mindful Reinforcement (R2, Revitalizing Boost)

Talents:
Presence/Endurance
Presence/Recovery
Endurance/Recovery
Presence/Intelligence
Endurance/Intelligence
Recovery/Intelligence

Powers :

1.Psi Lash: This is your energy builder and nothing more - I wouldn't recommend any of the advantages because the energy gain from Accelerated Metabolism isn't that much, the damage is too low to warrant upgrading, and you're going to have fantastic energy management later on anyways.

2.Ego Blast: This power is going to be one of your two spam damage skills. The range is awesome and the damage is great, especially when boosted by Mind Opener (damage increases when you gain Telepathic Reverberation) and Rude Awakening (does 15% more damage to sleeping targets). Take up to Rank 2 for increased damage.

3.Teleport: Rank 2.

4.Ego Sprites: While the damage may not seem on the level of Ego Blast, the catch with this power is that Ego Sprites will not wake up a sleeping target. This allows you to put your target to sleep (once you gain Ego Sleep later on) and spam this until they wake up. As for the advantages, while Slave Mentality might seem great, research has shown that the healing effect is minimal, so you'll be wanting to take Rank 3 on this instead.

5.Aura of Radiant Protection: Rank 3.

6.Empathic Healing: take Rank 3 with this power.

7.Telekinetic Shield: As the Mind's only source of protection, I highly recommend grabbing Rank 3 in order to increase your already-low survivability. Additionally, Telekinetic Reinforcement is very nice because you can just tap your shield in order to activate it, granting you a nice resistance to physical damage in the blink of an eye.

8.Ego Sleep: This power is fantastic. Tapping it applies Sleep to your target while Charging increases the area of its effect. Use this power to put your foes to sleep before beginning a fight, use Ego Sprites on them until they're about to wake up, then smack them upside the head them with Ego Blast coupled with Rude Awakening. With a 12 second duration and a fifteen second recharge (and that's assuming that Ego Sleep lasts the full 12 seconds), there is going to be a three second interlude until you can put your target to sleep again, so while waiting for those three seconds to pass, feel free to do whatever you want; turtle up behind your shield, temporarily Teleport away, or just go with the flow - it's your call. While R3 could cause this power to be spammed, I recommend Plagued By Nightmares for the awesome 10% damage debuff, and Nailed to the Ground is just absolutely necessary for PVP. But if you're a PVE-only kind of guy, feel free to take the advantage points away from Nailed to the Ground and invest them in R2 instead.

9.Telepathic Reverberation: An amazingly incredible power, this will solve any energy problems you have. Because it gives you energy for each target you hold as well as for held targets that you damage, this power allows you to spam your other powers to your heart's content. This power also gives a boost in damage to Ego Blast via Mind Opener, which is also very nice.

10.Ego Hold: This power is pretty nice, but ranking up is unnecessary because it has a 12 second duration and a 10 second recharge time (of course, that's assuming that it lasts the full 12 seconds), so it is already spammable. The reason I recommend Mass Effect is because the 16 second duration makes for longer-lasting holds, while the 15 foot AOE allows for more targets to be snared and grants you more energy by means of Telepathic Reverberation. I personally prefer Ego Sleep over Ego Hold, but regardless, it is still a good power.

11.Ego Storm: This power is a fantastic AOE DPS machine, and with Rank 2 and Malevolent Manifestation, this turns grants you extraordinary amounts of energy via Telepathic Reverberation. I recommend this power over Summon Nightmare because it is able to grant you great energy, it does awesome damage, and it is the Mind's only AOE attack. Even though Summon Nightmare is wickedly cool, it just isn't as good as R2 Ego Storm with Malevolent Manifestation.

12.Mindful Reinforcement: This is an awesome shielding power that will shield up to 1,000 Damage at Rank 2. If the shield doesn't absorb the full 1,000 damage, it heals the target for two times whatever amount of shieldable damage was remaining. On the other hand, with Revitalizing Boost, if the shield absorbs the full 1,000 damage, then you gain a boost of energy. With the energy gain and the lack of a cooldown, you're able to spam this skill until the cows come home. Either way, it's a win-win situation.

Talent :
Presence increases the amount of healing and damage shielding you do while also decreasing the amount of threat you generate, thus making you less of a target for NPCs. Intelligence reduces the energy costs of your powers and decreases your cooldown times, Recovery increases the amount of energy you go into battle with and increases the amount of energy gained from your Energy Builder, and last but not least, Endurance increases your overall amount of energy and also boosts your Energy Builder gain.
I recommend getting the ones listed because by choosing +5s for +8s essentially gives you two extra Talent points than you would get by sticking with +8s (10 compared to 8). Additionally, there is a complex system of Diminishing Returns for most Characteristics once you get beyond 200-220, so over-leveling your stats can have marginal results later on while balancing them out guarantees that you have good, high level stats in multiple Characteristics.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Behemot guide ( in progres )

Im actually playng one and made another one , and im lvling them in the same time.

The porpuse for this is goyng whit 2 diffrent builds and skills, feel free to share ur knoledge if u guys know more about behemot playng |

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Wow, this is actually very nice...i have a Mind account lvl 23 LunaXxX and a Behemot lvl 3 JusticeLady... Want to say i didnt chose well what to rank or not and im pretty weak, also i have psionic heal not emphatyc heal and ur right should have gone whit emphatic. im gona remake and do it as u wrote here, also pls post soon for behemot i see you play now perhaps we could talk in game.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitta666 View Post
Wow, this is actually very nice...i have a Mind account lvl 23 LunaXxX and a Behemot lvl 3 JusticeLady... Want to say i didnt chose well what to rank or not and im pretty weak, also i have psionic heal not emphatyc heal and ur right should have gone whit emphatic. im gona remake and do it as u wrote here, also pls post soon for behemot i see you play now perhaps we could talk in game.
I must admit im a bit stuk at ranking ... playng whit 2 chars at the same time tryng to do the right thing isnt that easy )) silver players are not left whit such great powers anyway -.-.... It is a fun to play a behemot actualy and both powers thunder clap and room sweaper are really nice...it wont be long till im done
Old   #7

Behemot guide final

Well the long awaited behemot guide is here

Took alot of time, tryng to split it into 2 parts, one for dmg and the other for just tank hope u guys find this helpfull

Talents:
+5 Strength/Endurence
+5 Strength/Constitution
+5 Dexterity/Recovery
+5 Strength/Constitution
+5 Endurence/Constitution
+5 Recovery/Constitution

U can chose between presence and endurance.

Behemoth Skill Tree and sugestions :

Level 1 - Clobber: The starting skill that allows the Behemoth to dish out damage at close range and build up energy. If you dont plan on using items to boost up your endurance and recovery it would be necessary to add a point into rapid metabolism to build up energy faster.I sugest taking that point cosue u will get alot of them, and by the time u are 40 u will have alot of them unused.

Level 1 Defensive Combo: Another standard skill that deals out single-target damage. For tanks its important to add crippling challenge and rapid metabolism to maintain aggression in mob situations. For damage builds simply rank up Defensive Combo for additional damage.

Level 6 Strength: This is an automatic passive that is added once you hit level 6, giving your character additional damage and damage mitigation abilities.

Level 6 Mighty Leap: This is an essential skill for many reasons. In PvP youll want to add a point into nailed to the ground to keep other players from using travel skills, while for tanking purposes youll want to add a point into crippling challenge. For damage Bull Rush and the standard rank-ups will work fine.

Level 8 Defiance: This passive allows players to mitigate damage while blocking or receiving damage, allowing players to stack up this passive for additional defenses. This skill is necessary to rank up for tank builds but can be ignored if you plan on being full-out damage.

Level 11 Roomsweeper: At level 11 players can choose between this skill or Thunderclap. The difference is in their effect for either damage or tank builds. If you plan to just damage rank up Roomsweeper as its excellent for clearing out mobs while dishing out massive damage.

Level 11 Thunderclap: This skill works well for maintaining presence or aggression while at the same time dishing out moderate damage. Players who focus on making tanks would probably want this skill due to its close-range AOE abilities and for maintaining presence.

Level 13 Constitution: A passive stat upgrade that adds additional HP and damage resistance to the character.

Level 14 Retaliation: A passive defensive buff that allows the player to stack up damage reduction and increase the amount of damage on the next attack. This skill stacks up to six times and is essential for both tanks and damage.

Level 17 Demolish: This double-handed uppercut strike is purely a heavy hitting damage move. Its pure crushing damage and, of course, essential for damage. Tanks can avoid putting any points into this skill.

Level 22 Aggressor: This is an active battle buff that increases initial melee damage by 15%. As its ranked up the damage output is also increased making it another must-have for players who plan on going all out damage.

Level 27 Unbreakable: A serious tank skill that works much like the Warrior skills in Allods Online. This allows players to absorb up to 1,600 points of damage and it goes without saying that ranking this up for tanking is another no-brainer.

Level 32 Uppercut: Players will have to choose between Uppercut and Haymaker once they hit level 32. For Uppercut it knocks immovable bosses or characters up into the air. This might be a good skill to have for PvP or if you continually fight bosses.

Level 32 Haymaker: This skill is almost identical to Uppercut with the only difference being that Haymaker knocks back opponents as opposed to knocking up opponents.

Level 40 Shockwave: Similar to the ground-and-pound from characters like The Thing from the Fantastic Four or the Hulks Hulk Smash, this ground-pounder stuns all enemies within the area and if maintained knocks opponents up into the air briefly.

Talents: Strength allows you to do more damage, Recovery reduces the amount of time you have to spend using your Energy Builder which consequently equates to increased damage, and Constitution allows you to survive longer (which also increases your damage! Yeah... not dying is a good thing...).
I recommend getting the ones listed because by choosing +5s for +8s essentially gives you two extra Talent points than you would get by sticking with +8s (10 compared to 8). Additionally, there is a complex system of Diminishing Returns for most Characteristics once you get beyond 200-220, so over-leveling your stats can have marginal results later on while balancing them out guarantees that you have good, high level stats .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

good work, would you possibly could have put in a post-
and I've got a caution because I accidentally posted twice in a row -.-
Old   #9

if i buy 1 month gold member than its expire can i use the char which i made?
Old   #10

elite*gold: 6
f2p rulez
Old   #11

glacier ftw,awesome tanker + awesome dmg dealer it just owns
Old   #12

thanks fo guide for behemot)
Old   #13

glacier best pvp archetype