Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Useful Tips And Ways To Make Kinah In Aion

Discussion on Useful Tips And Ways To Make Kinah In Aion within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Useful Tips And Ways To Make Kinah In Aion

is the main currency in Aion, just like gold in most other games. It's used for everything from leveling professions, training skills, buying equipment and more. It's one of the most important aspects of the game, with which unfortunately many players have a lot of unnecessary trouble.So this time I've collect some good ways to tell you how to make kinah in Maplestory,hope that you can like it !

1. A great technique to earn decent Kinah in this game is to dominate the Broker trades. To apply this method, you must conduct an accurate examination of the market on your realm, investigatethe supply and demand, see what arethe most popular or most expensive goods sold at the Brokers, then invest and resell to gain profits. Since this Aion Kinah guide has taught me step-by-step how this can be done, along with everything I needed to know about the most needed items in the game, I managed to achieve a positive and constant in-game cash flow.
Ads by Google

2. The second best method to earn money in the world of Atreia, as this Aion guide has taught me, is to farm on the Balaurs of the Abyss. They drop many a lot of equipment, spell and skill books, Manastones and Stigmas, and also decent amounts of Kinah. So, all you need to do is find a good spot with Balaur NPCs vulnerable to your attacks and grind on them. They also give nice experience and Abyss points.

Here are some great tips on making Kinah in Aion:

- If you go grinding for loot and cash, you need to have your cube upgraded, to be able to get as much loot as possible in one session;
- Resources are excellent items to buy for reselling or to trade, as this Aion Kinah guide has taught me. Regardless the price, players will always buy them to level their tradeskills;
- Use each cooldown of your flight wisely. The more you fly, the more Aether you can collect. Also, if you have good flying skills you can reach places with less competition, avoid unnecessary deaths or even kill your competition in an aerial fight.

Thanks for your reading,hope this guide can help you to earn much more kinah and enjoy playing AION game very much!
Read more: