Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Watermark aus Wallpaper entfernen

Discussion on Watermark aus Wallpaper entfernen within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Watermark aus Wallpaper entfernen

Würde es jemand hinbekommen ohne die Source .psd datei den Watermark auf diesem Wallpaper unten rechts zu entfernen?

Old 11/21/2017, 19:54   #2

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2017, 23:41   #3

elite*gold: 52
Ich mache das selber ständig für Bilder die ich selber nutze
Aber dein Nutzername + Aktueller Titel passt einfach xD

Wenn du weitere Bilder bearbeitet brauchst sag bescheid, ich kann mich auch drum kümmern
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Watermark-O-Mat & Watermark-O-Mat API - Verbesserungen?
08/21/2014 - Web Development - 4 Replies
Tag zusammen, lange Rede kurzer Sinn. Jemand brauchte eine API außerhalb des eigenen Netzwerks welches in der Lage ist ein Branding auf eine PDF zu setzen. Tada: Watermark-O-Mat entstand. Nach einigen hinundher ist das Projekt nun mein so lange ich es online halte, geht's down wird alles an meinen Kunden abgegeben, so dass er sich das woanders einrichten kann. Vor 20 Min ca das Webdeploy abgeschlossen und nun bin ich auf der Suche nach ein paar Verbesserungen :-) Auf der Liste...
World Of Warcraft: Secret Watermark on Screenshots
12/30/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 17 Replies
It seems that the game's screenshot function might embed a watermark, containing an encrypted code which reveals the account ID and server information about the user who took the screenshot; as well, it is adding a time stamp on it. The instructions for anyone to test this out are here: Go somewhere where there aren't any (or a lot) of textures. I used the druid blink bug to go to the north end of the world but you should go below Dalaran in Crystalsong Forest, because you will get a...
Screenshot Watermark disabler
11/25/2012 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
This program will disable the watermarking of screenshots in WoW. These watermarks contain information such as your account name and a timestamp (possibly more, I haven't looked). This is a patch for Wow.exe. To use it, download and run the program. Click "Browse" and select the Wow.exe that you want to patch, and then click patch. Watermarking will then be disabled. If you want to remove the patch, uncheck "Disable Watermark" and patch Wow.exe with it again. Remember to back up your...
[Int] Screenshot Watermark
04/30/2012 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Nothing special. Actually made for NWK. Enables you to change the screenshot watermark. How to use: - get data\hypertext\wmk - decrypt it with this tool - modify it (its a bitmap) - encrypt it again
Free DDS Converter! (No Watermark)
01/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi Dude's I have search in google and have found a nice Tool to convert "BMP to DDS", that is not from me! Source Code for C++ is included. I have test it, its work! Note: I have not test it in virusTotal! Have fun!