Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SEARCH] 3D graphic for NEW GAME

Discussion on [SEARCH] 3D graphic for NEW GAME within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1506
Received Thanks: 1,020
[SEARCH] 3D graphic for NEW GAME

Hello community, im looking for 3D graphics, that will work with us on new game called "SpaceBattle".
It will be massive multiplayer game, situated in space.

We need from you to make creative models of spaceships and other things...
Our team is day by day bigger so you will have new contacts and you can learn something new ...

If u are interested, write me on skype (skype : player.elite)

Regards, player.elite.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 168/0/0
looks nice.. i will add you
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2012, 19:26   #3

elite*gold: 60
still looking for a 3d graphics person/people
we have one 3d, and two 2d people

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0 : Graphic Berry/Pot-Bot. Works on all servers!
10/23/2013 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 70 Replies
Dear elitepvpers-community, today I release my graphic-based Berry/Pot Bot. It works on 100% of all servers. Even on those protected by Harmony! I made it with autohotkey. This bot is a "true" Berry Bot. This means, it pots for you as soon as your HP drops below a choosen percentage. It will fit all your needs because it can be adjusted variably. Instruction: Start "Graphic-RoMedic.exe". A window appears, enter the hotkey your healing item is assigned to. For F-Keys, use {} (e.g....
GCPH Cool Graphic Question and Answer Game
10/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 77 Replies
Hello Fellow GCPH users :) I made one.this is not a hack but this is a cool program. RULES: Don't ask and tell the answer. Instruction: 1.Put the Program at your GCPH file. 2.Open the Main.exe (you need the bypass(i don't know what to add to the main.exe but you can research it) )
[SEARCH]Graphic
04/07/2010 - General Art - 0 Replies
Hello e*pvp!, Firstly, I do not have the intention of making publicity to my forum. Secondly, I' am absolutely not in concurrence with your forum as mine is french and based only on one game. Thirdly, here is my request: I am looking for someone who has a good level of french or speaks/understands english, and, the most important, a good level in graphics. Your work will be working on forum style, "server game" graphics and technical stuff for a metin2P-server and forum. Please PM me...