Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR's non-human species announced.

Discussion on SWTOR's non-human species announced. within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR's non-human species announced.

Star Wars: The Old Republic' devs had just recently announced non-human species we'll be able to choose in game.

First of them is Pureblood Sith - means red-skinned "The dark side's" descendant. The following will be known for intimidating presence and aggressive tactics. Sith Warrior will be the playable class of Pureblood's.

Another species is probably the most similiar to human-beings. Mirakulas, these eyes-missing, always wearing veils or blindfolds, warriors are great material for Jedi Knights, which is also the playable class for the following.

Yet another species - green-skinned Mirialans. They're known for their facial tattoos and natural agility. They're capable of doing great Jedi Counsulars.

Finally, the last playable non-human species that been announced - Zabraks. If you ever saw first episode of Star Wars - The Phantom Menace - you cannot miss the similarity between Darth Maul and dude above. Zabraks' most noticable features are horns and tatoos, besides that... they're whole red ffs lol. Sith Inquistor will be the class available for Zabraks.

And that's it, for more info regarding classes and full-sized pictures visit this site.

I cannot end this news unlike...

May the force be with you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Human Female to Human Male
09/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Eng. : Hey, guys. I wonder if someone could change me Human Female to Human Male. Would be fine. Glitchys Model Editing Procc won't change Human Male... it converts something, but it doesn't work. :/ And I tried the Oldsqlversion, but i think I am a bit too stupid for it :D Greetz. Dt. : Hey, Jungs. Ich frage mich, ob mir jemand Human Female zu Human Männlich changen könnte. Wär echt sehr nett :D. Glitchys Model Editing Progg funktioniert nicht, bei ( nur diese 2 Sachen getestet )...
[Anfrage / Question ] Human Female to Human Male.
06/23/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
English : Hey guys, I would prefer to have a human male model instead of a human female model, so I wanted to change it with GMES ( Glitchy's Model Editing Suite ) but it did'nt work ... I putted in the patch-3.MPQ, deleted the Scan.dll.new and started the ModelEditFix.exe. But nothing happened :<. Could somebody do me that the oldsql way or is this working atleast at my version :> ? Would be very kind :P
Human Male -> Human Female Bart Probleme
05/24/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Moin Also ich hab ein Problem mit den oben benannten Modelchange. Ich habe alle FacialLowerHair dateien gelöscht und trotzdem hat mein Char einen Bart und naja, sieht nicht so dolle aus. Weiß wer was ich dagegen machen kann? MFG
Bärte bleiben bei Human Male -> Human Female
05/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Jo ich versuch grad Human Male zu Human Female zu machen, jedoch haben die dann immernoch Bärte, obwohl ich alle FacialLowerHair datein gelöscht habe, wie es im Guide von Dron steht. Gibts irgendwie ne möglichkeit die Bärte loszuwerden oder muss ich nun mit ner Bärtigen Frau leben:( ?