Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer

Discussion on Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer

Just 2 days back, Wemade signed an agreement to buy over Joymax CEO's and 3 other important board members' shares, which is around 25.8%. With this, Wemade has taken control of a company best known for its multi-language MMO hit, Silkroad Online. With this, Wemade hopes to increase its development power (Wemade is a developer + publisher themselves) and make a bigger impact on the MMO market. This will also allow Wemade to hit international markets with their future games, riding on Silkroad Online's international success. Wemade has also entered the English MMO market with their own MMO portal a few months back. According to reports, Joymax is currently still developing Silkroad Online 2.

The whole purchasing process will be over once the official contract is signed on 2nd July 2010.

WeMade,YouPlay
Old 06/16/2010, 05:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hopefully they can change some stuff in sro.
Old 06/16/2010, 12:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
I think this is a great news and i hope they continue supporting SRO to introduce improvements (like lowering the price of )

Tags
sro