Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW - iPhone Remote AH

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1531
Received Thanks: 2,935
WoW - iPhone Remote AH

For all of you who have an iPhone and just can't get enough of WoW, Blizzard has released a new app. It is called 'iPhone Remote AH' and is currently running the beta phase. It allows you to keep an eye on the browser for all of the AH trades. But if you want to buy something yourself you'll have to pay. The 'World of Warcraft Connect' subscription costs 2,99$ per month.

More information and screenshots can be found on the WoW homepage: The World of Warcraft Armory
Attached Thumbnails
WoW - iPhone Remote AH-images.jpeg  

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
oh my ***
that's freaking awesome

Old   #3

are you sure? really good
Old   #4

thx man u smash my iphone

Old   #5

elite*gold: 193
3 dollar per month isnt that kinda moneymaking

disguisting
couldnt they make it for free and all ppl who have an account jus tloggin and use it as an extra gamers support?
Old   #6

Blizzard doesn't have to do anything to win its customers loyalty anymore. That is why we should all hope that one of the other companies will make something good.

We have taught blizzard that they can completely ignore our dissatisfactions and that they don't have to do anything for us just for fun. They refuse to use generosity as a way to get millions more subscribers. This is mostly because they know wow is slowing down and there is no point in trying to gain more customers, only to milk the ones they have. Its the same as all your local restaurants in the past few years of downward economy. They raise prices to pay the bills instead of lowering them to get more customers and they go out of business. This isn't necessarily a bad strategy even tho it seems that way at first.

When blizzard gets a fresh net mmo they will do more... Lets just hope someone else beats them to it.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromi_Angel View Post
3 dollar per month isnt that kinda moneymaking

disguisting
couldnt they make it for free and all ppl who have an account jus tloggin and use it as an extra gamers support?
Blizzards getting broke... alot of people quite WoW (Like me) and other Blizzards games. They're good at first but when you Play alot (Like me) It gets boring after a while.

Tags
wow