Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Battle of the Immortals Enters Open Beta

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
This is a great free to play game.
Great content, gameplay and graphics. There is little grind but fast leveling with quest. Every level yiou have enough quests to get to next lvl. Overall its very fun.
I play it since closed beta mine mage is lvl 74 now, so i have some experience. to the gameplay: there are different ways of playing, you can quest all the time, do scenarios, go grinding :/, or you do daily events and instances . i chose the 2nd one, im doing events and instances all the time and quests only guild quests and scenario only if there are good awards
i hate grinding, because i kill already the same enemies in instances all the time :P but its not boring there because of teamplay. i know some other ppl, they trade all the time, have many accounts for farming and they do only good-exp instances/events with expencive items for double exp, so they have money and lvl up fast
to fast lvling: what lvl is your char? after 60 you get only about 2 lvls/day, maybe if you buy double exp-items and do only exp-instances/events you can lvl up about 3-4 times each day. after 70 it suxx :/ i get only about 1-2 levels and that with double exp all the time :O but the slow-lvling is good i think, because you have enough time to learn the events, buy/seach good equipt, do some pvp or playerkilling . look at the ranking there are many ppl with higher lvl than 80...and their equipment suxx!, other ppl are about lvl 70 and have full sets and are usefull in teams/pvp, and other...are still newbie, but pay about 1000$ for ultra pets(zodiacs) and own all!
in my opinion there are enough possibilities to have fun

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
yea i do a bit of both. I am lvl 46 right now. Would have been 50+ but didnt have time to play this week. Mostly I try to finish quests right now and only do instances/daily events that have good rewards but yea since my level is low I can't do some events that have hard bosses. But yea onceI get 55+ I do plan to move on to events and stuff. The way they made the game and their features are very unique.

Old   #18

PWI make the same game over again with new names basically. Is BOI any different?
Old   #19

yes it is a lot different than perfect world, jade dynasty. Gameplay wise and a lot of other new features. just check the trailer it shows gameplay footage.

Old   #20

its cool , you can get level 25 really fast... i am level 33 and just few hours playing...

cya
Old   #21

i am level 55,48 and 20.I am so f. bored of this game really.
Old   #22

well if you just quest all the time then yea it gets boring not gonna lie. I havent pvp'ed much as well. But yea I hope the wars nd stuff are fun.
Old   #23

I got a lvl 7x+ on East and lvl 66+ on Europe servers , 1 thing i do realy dislike of the game is the zen selling system ingame, it should stop, its killing the economy, if u dont buy any zen , u can never have more then 500k on lvl 45/50, they sell a lousy belt for lvl 45 soul gear for 350k-300k? are u kidding me? on lvl 50 someone could hardly get 100k, and we need food for mp/hp and we need to travel, buy stuff for our pets and 1 belt is 400k? or 250k +?

the rest of the game is ok, alot of events to do , quest's keeps u bussy , with some decent rewards, the pvp is for lvl 70+ only or els u dont do dmg or get ownd.

100 zen is 1 dollar = 70k coins ingame.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
<3 my lvl 63 champ.
Old   #25

pretty fun but nothin to really do atm
Old   #26

100/100
Old   #27

The game its really entertaining , it has some nice graphics and also a nice gameplay. And I also like the variety of pets you can get
Old   #28

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
The game its really entertaining , it has some nice graphics and also a nice gameplay. And I also like the MASSIVE variety of pets you can get
Fixed,
We seriously need a boi forum
Old   #29

Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Fixed,
We seriously need a boi forum
We do indeed, its starting to get popular enough for its own section.
Old   #30

yeah wana start selling my accounts

Tags
boi