Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BioShock MMO Coming?

Discussion on BioShock MMO Coming? within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
BioShock MMO Coming?

Destructoid is reporting on a rumor provided by one of their "mysterious sources" that 2K Games is working on a new MMO project based on the BioShock IP. This wouldn't be the first time BioShock has been mentioned as a possible MMO before, but this is all simply rumors at this point.

Destructoid - From Rapture to Rapeture: Take-Two dreams up BioShock MMO and film

While we may not know for sure whether or not a BioShock MMO is truly coming, this news could certainly serve to start some interesting discussion: Would you be interested in a BioShock MMO? Let us know in the comments below!
Old 04/16/2010, 13:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol..it could get out pretty nice...

just thinking what would you have to do to get a big daddy xD
Old 04/16/2010, 18:35   #3

i hope we get to choose a class, like become a humanoid instead of BIG DADDIES>? that will be reaaaal gooooddd*DIES*
Old 04/17/2010, 02:10   #4

It would be tricky to turn Bioshock into a MMO. I could see it playing something like Darkfall, but with guns. However, when looking at Bioshock 2, and its multiplayer features, I felt as if I threw $50 down the drain. Within a few hours, I beat the campaign, and for about an hour I tried out the pvp. Surely, I did not play the game long enough to understand any of the new features, but I hated 95% of the time I played the multiplayer. I loved the single player aspect though.
Old 04/19/2010, 01:47   #5

elite*gold: 20
Well i really like bioshock (both 1 and 2), but i just can't see it working as an MMO. Because i think half the fun was the spookiness/eeriness of it, but if you add like 100's players around you then that element is simply gone.
Old 04/19/2010, 13:11   #6

part 1 and 2 rocked, but i cant imagine a bioshock MMO.. but i will try it definately

Tags
bioshock