Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tekken: Mobile Version available soon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 360
Tekken: Mobile Version available soon

Good news for every Tekken fan, the all-time classic game will be available for iOS and Android soon. The Developer expressed that the Mobile version will be as close as possible to the original game, to guarantee the best gaming experience. We will see soon, how true this is.

Mobile User from Africa, East Europe and South America can already download the game. We have to wait until the 15th of February before we can download the game form our App Store. Once you have downloaded the game, you will be able to play most of the Tekken characters, even characters from Tekken 7 found their way into the mobile version.

The game gives you the opportunity to customise every character and strengthen them by levelling them up. Furthermore, if you are more the group person, the game offers you an online modus to play with players from around the world. If this is not enough content for you to play trough, 1st of March they will release a whole new character. Moreover, to make the fights more interesting, the developer implemented a Rage-Art technique from Tekken 7.

What do you think about this game? Will you play it once released? Discuss with us in the comments below!
Attached Thumbnails
Tekken: Mobile Version available soon-tekken_logo_new_gen.gif  

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Definitely going to play.

Old   #3

Wow I had no idea about this!

I can already tell this is going to be addicting :P
Old   #4

i downloaded this on Ios yesterday, and i can i it's pretty good & entertaining, combat is way better then i thought it's gonna be. Like most of the mobile fighting games it has HP that decreases after every fight, but still i was enjoying the experience and gonna play it more often.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 100
hahahah more and more games now available on mobile. its insane

Tags
mobile, smartphone, tekken