Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Destiny 2's Beta Has Finally Arrived!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 527
The Black Market: 585/0/0
Destiny 2's Beta Has Finally Arrived!

It is time to step back into the light Guardians, Destiny 2ís beta has finally arrived! Many players around the world have now dived into the beta, and you can join them as well!

Destiny 2 is the sequel to Bungieís award winning first person shooter franchise, Destiny. It is a tale of loss and recovery and takes place directly after the events of the first game moments before the Tower lands in peril. Due to the tower falling, players will now be completely restarting their character from square one and must acquire new powers and equipment to face those who took your homeland and reclaim it, adventuring to new worlds in the process.

Destiny 2ís beta has now officially gone live, and you can start playing it right now! It will feature three main components. Firstly, players will be able to play the prologue/opening mission to Destiny 2 title, Homecoming which was showcased at E3 of this year. The length of the mission is around thirty minutes long. The beta will also feature a cooperative strike mission title, The Inverted Spire in which players have to infiltrate an enemy stronghold alongside two other players.

For now, the beta is only available to players who have pre-ordered the game. The closed beta will run from July 18th-20th for PlayStation 4 players. For Xbox One players, the beta will be available on July 19th-20th. Sadly, only those who pre-ordered the game will be able to join the games early access, however, donít fret, there will be a public beta starting July 21st-23rd! A PC beta is said to be available in August 2017.

Lastly, the beta will also feature Destiny 2ís Crucible. The competitive multiplayer of the game. Players will be set into teams of 4 and can either play a Control or Countdown game type. Control is like a domination type game mode in which you must hold the position long enough to gather points for your team. Countdown is like a search and destroy game type mode in which you must plant and defend a bomb while the opposing team must defuse it.

So far the beta has been very enjoyable and looks very promising, so if you wish to check out Destiny 2ís content early before the main game releases on September 6th, 2017 now is the time to check out the beta while it lasts! We hope you all enjoy and wish to hear your thoughts!
Attached Thumbnails
Destiny 2's Beta Has Finally Arrived!-qco6o5d.jpg  

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for the information.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm waiting for the public beta. I hope this one is as good as the first Destiny!

Tags
beta, destiny 2