Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Confessions of a Game Scammer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,593
Confessions of a Game Scammer

Scamming is a normal part of every MMOG. It's as common as the graphics we see when we log in. Recently, Play No Evil got the chance to interview a scammer who goes by the name of "Patrick" about his scams in EVE Online and World of Warcraft. Patrick goes into detail about how he scammed many people, including his own corporation in EVE Online and even went on to explain how he scammed people using PayPal by exploiting a loophole in the EULA.

In a more disturbing twist, Patrick also gained access to people's personal information through his job and used it to steal identities. He claims to have scammed between $10,000 to $20,000 at one point and his reasoning behind his scamming is losing his job and a bad economy. A statement he seems to contradict later as he explains having a sense of guilt for scamming his girlfriend and then going out to get a job to pay back the money he scammed from her.

The interview is well worth looking at and will probably startle you a bit as you never really know just who has your information. Check it out here.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
I cant stand any kind of scammers, they make me sick.
Specialy those who uses phising agiens older people.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
After reading this I looked something like this > O___o (OMG!) This guy really scammed his girlfriend? Really?!? Where are we people going. I feel like making a podcast just on that topic lol, which i probably will in future. But really just wow....

Nice one found Lowfyr, was really interesting to see the video.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
This one's better. Bernard Madoff - Google Search

Old   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
After reading this I looked something like this > O___o (OMG!) This guy really scammed his girlfriend? Really?!? Where are we people going. I feel like making a podcast just on that topic lol, which i probably will in future. But really just wow....

Nice one found Lowfyr, was really interesting to see the video.
I've been scammed maybe it was himlmao this guy was born to scam it sounds like he is smart.Im so glad im smart enough to not give out information other then an account ive never paid for hahahahaha.This is a nice post pvpers.NEVER give out your drivers linsences either omg.now i dont want to buy anything off the internet.