Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blizzard: A possibility of remastering Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3

Discussion on Blizzard: A possibility of remastering Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Blizzard: A possibility of remastering Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3

Every gamer has a game from his childhood which he likes to play every now again. For the developers, it is something special to experience how many people are still captivated and inspired by their game years after the release. For this reason, some games are also remastered. Blizzard has already made it with Starcraft, now are possibly Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 on the train.

Gallery 1

Who ever wanted to work as a professional game developer, now has the chance. Blizzard is currently a Senior Software Engineer, Server. The description of the site is particularly interesting:
"Compelling stories. Intense multiplayer. Endless replayability. Qualities that made StarCraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo II the titans of their day. Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made them more difficult to be experienced by their loyal followers or reaching a new generation. We're restoring them to glory, and we need your engineering talents, your passion, and your ability to get tough jobs done. ""

A very similar job was offered already in Blizzard in 2015. So it is to be hoped that Blizzard once again plans to bring a Remastered to the market. In an interview in March, producer Pete Stilwell talked about the Starcraft Remastered and mentions:
"As soon as the title is released and we are satisfied with the quality, we will also devote ourselves to the other games. Moments I can but still nothing official to say. "

Would you like a Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 remastered? Let us know!

https://youtu.be/qBLv0qrDQcA
Attached Thumbnails
Blizzard: A possibility of remastering Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3-blizzard-4.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 512
I like blizzard games very much!I hope soon will be warcraft 3 renew
Old 07/07/2017, 09:22   #3

Absolutely , if they do that i'll buy D2 again with no problems :P hang on this proyect if it true
Old 07/07/2017, 22:58   #4

elite*gold: 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatozky View Post
Absolutely , if they do that i'll buy D2 again with no problems :P hang on this proyect if it true
Did you play diablo 2 Zy el?It is hard mode diablo
Old 07/10/2017, 08:17   #5

Never played the both games before. But if we get the current version for free (like Starcraft). That would be nice.
Old 08/02/2017, 22:40   #6

Diablo 1, and Starcraft FTW anyway... I am looking forward, and will see, what blizzard will do with them.
Old 09/13/2017, 18:45   #7

Meanwhile we are still waiting for Warcraft 4
Old 09/25/2017, 21:35   #8

Well... Starcraft Remastered edition looks great and it brought them so many sales recently as well... If they want to keep the games alive in this new era of gaming... they should do it
Old 10/05/2017, 21:59   #9

W3 remaster would be amazing