Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Minecraft goes MMO

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 240/0/0
Minecraft goes MMO

The fact that Minecraft is a huge world with incredible possibilities, pretty much every gamer has heard of. There is now a group of Hobby Developers that has expanded these possibilities once again and developed a completely playable MMO from Minecraft. In this MMO, there is a fully functional level system and in addition there's also quests and bosses to conquer.

Minecraft has been a lot of incredible things. From the city of New York to the castle of Harry Potter, there are no limits. The developers of Wynncraft have once again created a complete unique MMO. It includes all classic components, from quests, bosses, a level system, and you can even create your own guilds. The developers have worked on the modification for a total of four years. The map is a proud 4000 x 5500 blocks. An overview of the map can be found on the official website of Wynncraft. To play the MMO, you only need Minecraft and the data you get from the Wynncraft homepage .
Attached Thumbnails
Minecraft goes MMO-minecraft-hero.df1112867f04.jpg  

Old   #2

i played on this server back in like 2014 lol

Old   #3

Where can I test it?
Old   #4

Lol im the one who make the mmo minecraft and i run my server and i waste my time.. more than 3 years for that i dont get player even if i promote it on server list sad
Btw thw online time is ahort about 3 month and i stop then i host for 3 month then stop and so on i stop because i dont satisfied with my work so i recreate and recreate tey and try and finally im out of busget and I stopped now... i dont get any income and i just get huge outcome to pay host
Coz the host use usd and my currency in idr so expensive for me

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DxDrew View Post
Lol im the one who make the mmo minecraft and i run my server and i waste my time.. more than 3 years for that i dont get player even if i promote it on server list sad
Btw thw online time is ahort about 3 month and i stop then i host for 3 month then stop and so on i stop because i dont satisfied with my work so i recreate and recreate tey and try and finally im out of busget and I stopped now... i dont get any income and i just get huge outcome to pay host
Coz the host use usd and my currency in idr so expensive for me
it is do sad! Someone played you server?Are there another servers?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskyboost View Post
it is do sad! Someone played you server?Are there another servers?
No one play just other server owner spectating my server progress
So they come, register, walking around, run help command, try to search my plugin info, logout. Just like that
There are a lot of minecraft server you can find it on minecraft server list
Old   #7

Great thats what we needed... and microtransactions pls.