Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle of the Immortals Coming from Perfect World

Discussion on Battle of the Immortals Coming from Perfect World within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 3,072
Battle of the Immortals Coming from Perfect World

A new game has been announced via the Perfect World Entertainment's blog. Called "Battle of the Immortals", the game is the first to be developed in PWE's Shanghai studio. Read more information and check out some screens!

Quote:
Some of you may have also noticed that with the new recent changes to our snazzy website, there has been a new game added which has been dubbed "Battle of the Immortals" or BoI for short. (Pronounced - "Boyeeeee")

One of the primary complaints I see from players across all of our titles here at PWE is that our games share a lot of similar characteristics. Time and time again I hear or read, "Oh great another copy/paste game from Perfect World." I could spend an entire era writing about why I don't agree with that statement, but that's not what I'm here to write about today.

BoI is probably the most unique offering to date from Perfect World Entertainment. What most people may not know, is that a majority of our titles come from our development studio in Beijing, China. BoI is one of the first titles developed by our development studio in Shanghai. This is one of many reasons why Boyeeeee (5 E's usually) is going to provide our users with an experience totally unlike any of our current offerings.

So what's so special about BoI? What makes it unique?

Let's start with my favorite aspect of BoI, the gear!

Read the rest at the link above.

(via, WarCry Network thx!)
Attached Thumbnails
Battle of the Immortals Coming from Perfect World-news_battleoftheimmortals.jpg  

Tags
boti