Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Xbox Live: Games with Gold for March disclosed

Discussion on Xbox Live: Games with Gold for March disclosed within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,912
Xbox Live: Games with Gold for March disclosed

Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners can look forward to a bunch of free games next Month. Microsoft revealed the games available for March, which will be accessible for all players with gold status. So get them soon, as the free access for those games is limited. More details about the games you can find in the subsequent lines.

Games with Gold (Xbox One)
  • Layers of Fear (March 1 – March 31)
  • Evolve Ultimate Edition (March 16 – April 15)

Games with gold (Xbox 360)
  • Borderlands 2 (March 1 – March 15)
  • Heavy Weapon (March 16 – March 31)
Thanks to the downward compatibility, you can download and play Borderlands 2 and Heavy Weapon on the Xbox One. As always, a valid gold membership is required to access those games for free.

What do you think about the games with gold games for this March? Let us now in the comments!
Attached Thumbnails
Xbox Live: Games with Gold for March disclosed-692829_1.jpg  

Old 02/07/2018, 23:57   #2

sounds good

Old 06/05/2018, 20:26   #3

Did u get any ?
Old 01/23/2019, 17:12   #4

Thankyou for this post. I additionally like Xbox the most. My companion proposed me for Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois which had extraordinary graphical ability, handling power, and a remarkable fan base voucher 50e-zone-euro/. These gaming reassures which are given another measurement to the computer games. The incredible thing about it is that any individual who is intrigued, can just really go and play it as long as he has a computer game comfort obviously. Xbox is my top pick.

Old 03/01/2020, 13:03   #5

Niceee

Tags
free, games, gold, xbox

« Steam Spy will have to shut down. | Lawbreakers Dev launches a new IP – Radical Heights. »