Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion: Spiritmasters to get flying pets

Discussion on Aion: Spiritmasters to get flying pets within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Aion: Spiritmasters to get flying pets

Finally the cries of Spiritmasters have been heard. Grimgutt announced that Spiritmaster pets flying in Korea has worked so well they are ready to bring it to North America.

Tags
aion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion: 2.0 Pets
03/07/2011 - Gaming News - DE - 37 Replies
Ein neues Video ist in Youtube aufgetaucht. Dieses zeigt uns viele neue Tiere die wohl mit dem Teil Version 2.0 kommen werden - Alias Assault on Balaurea. Das Video stammt von der koreanischen PTR (Public Test Realm), wo das Update derzeit in der Erprobung ist. Die Tiere reichen vom Design her, als ob sie perfekte Passform für Pokemon's hätten. Es gibt Welpen und Kätzchen, die wörtliche Maultiere, und sogar, was scheint, eine Art mobile Stachelhalsband oder etwas was wie Battlebots es...
Botting and Spiritmasters
11/24/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Does anyone have any experience using a bot for a spiritmaster? What were your results like? What bugs do you encounter? I am also wondering if their is any limited functionality for SM's like say not being able to rest pets. Any feedback would be appreciated :handsdown:
Aion: Beschwörer bekommen fliegende Pets
11/16/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 0 Replies
Endlich wurden die Rufe der Beschwörer erhört. Grimgutt hat bekannt gegeben, dass die fliegenden Pets in Korea ein solcher Erflog waren und jetzt auch in Nord Amerika zu erhalten sind.
High speed flying hunter pets
01/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
What you have to do is; 1. Go to the deeprun tram (with your pet dismissed). 2. Get on the tram 3. After the tram has taken off, call your pet 4. After a little while, use eyes of the beast
High speed flying hunter pets
01/08/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I have never seen this posted anywhere before. I already have premium, so don't just nay it, I know it's useless! Laughing What you have to do is; 1. Go to the deeprun tram (with your pet dismissed). 2. Get on the tram 3. After the tram has taken off, call your pet