Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need for Speed: New game confirmed

Discussion on Need for Speed: New game confirmed within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 08/19/2015, 12:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
i love all NFS and this look cool
Old 08/24/2015, 00:55   #32

A new need for speed underground 3, online open word, bigger map than the crew, and a lot of customization options, i hope now and then new car updates... or DLC's. Extreme trunks, beautifull neons, NOS Seats... ****.
Old 09/13/2015, 20:39   #33

the hype is real

nice
Old 01/04/2016, 20:07   #34

Nah,this game it's not that good.

Tags
need for speed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
Dead Space 3, new Need For Speed: Most Wanted Confirmed
06/02/2012 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
EA has finally confirmed that both Dead Space 3 and a new Criterion-developed Need For Speed: Most Wanted are on their way. Both games will be showcased at the publisher's E3 conference on Monday, "as well as titles not yet announced". EA also announced a list of the games that will be available quite soon : Battlefield 3: Close Quarters (due June 2012) and Battlefield 3: Armored Kill (September 2012) Crysis 3 (TBC) FIFA 13 (Autumn 2012) Madden NFL 13 (August 2012)
Speed up the game without speed hack
12/29/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Ok I'm no hacker I'm not even much of a programmer however I did kinda tweaked some loop intervals and speed times of the video. I cant take the credit for this i saw it here somewhere and by who i cant remember so sorry !!! What i did notice is he removed all the effects so the game ran uber fast with no effects to slow it down. I thought well nice, however its kinda boring. So i started to tweak the timing or the amount of time it took to run a video effect loop i speed it up 4X so...