Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crawl: Gabe Newell as an in-game boss

Discussion on Crawl: Gabe Newell as an in-game boss within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Crawl: Gabe Newell as an in-game boss

Have you ever seen Valve's co-founder and managing director Gabe Newell doing his fancy Dragon Punch? If not, it's about time! Barney *******, developer and designer of the Australian games studio Powerhoof, presented a new secret boss character who is going to be integrated in dungeon-crawler "Crawl" soon. Although ******* published said short footage on his personal Twitter account on April Fools' Day, the implementation does not seem to be a joke. According to the designer responsible, it has always been a big ambition to animate Newell and finally implement him into the game. This long-standing dream will be fulfilled.

The so-called Dragon Punch won't be the only attack the upcoming boss has in store. ******* also animated a further attack where Newell pulls out two knives and grows a beard as well as long hair in a trice.

"Crawl" is currently available within the framework of an early access model on steam. All future updates are included and won't cause additional costs, respectively. In order to provide joy and entertainment for a long time, these updates will contain many weapons, spells, items, monsters, traps, and also "bosses to master", so the developer.

It's your turn. What do you think of Gabe Newell being a mean dungeon boss? Share your opinion!
Attached Thumbnails
Crawl: Gabe Newell as an in-game boss-aaaaddad.png  
Old 04/04/2015, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
"*******", what a name !!!
Old 04/05/2015, 20:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
"*******", what a name !!!
Grow up
Old 04/24/2015, 16:47   #4

nice
Old 07/02/2015, 17:07   #5

lmao, nothing like developer random easter eggs, if he made a boss of himself I wonder what else lurks around in that game hidden in the shadows :d
Old 01/04/2016, 20:14   #6

nice nice XD

Tags
indie