Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW: More Tier 10 previews are out

Discussion on WoW: More Tier 10 previews are out within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
WoW: More Tier 10 previews are out

Official previews for more of Tier 10 is out now. So far things are looking good. We'll see how they look in the game whenever 3.3 hits. Blizzard's armor preview has a bunch of official T10 sets up. Go take a look, they are looking great.

Quote:
Patch 3.3, the next major update for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, will add another tier of powerful high-level armor sets to the game. You can click on the thumbnails above to catch a sneak peek for each set, and you can also click the link below the image to download a high-res version of each image.

More sets will be released as testing on the PTR continues; stay tuned!
(via tentonhammer, thx!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2009, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 24
danke dir
Old 10/25/2009, 19:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Aweeeesome man thanks for that
Old 10/27/2009, 20:30   #4

elite*gold: 20
Incredible sexy. Makes me still not want to play WoW anymore.

Tags
wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New SWTOR Video Previews Group Combat
07/21/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Star Wars: The Old Republic flexed its muscles at E3 2010 and BioWare is still trickling out content from their presentation at the event. This week's update features a new video of the multiplayer demo presented at E3. The video offers a quick explanation of each class presented in the demo and what each will be doing for the group. As an added bonus, the video offers a little glance at group dialogue. As for the rest, take a look and find out what group combat will be like in SWTOR. ...
Tier 5 into Tier 6 in 2.4
03/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
I don't believe this has been posted yet, I did a quick search but wasn't able to come up with anything. I got this idea when I was reading the PTR notes. Apparently, you're able to switch in a Tier 5 or Tier 6 token to get a piece of your class's Season 2 PVP set. Now, this may not seem significant at first, but consider this. Try spending a Tier 5 token on a piece of Season 2 gear and then petitioning a Game Master to help you. Report you accidently spent a Tier Six token in order...
Tier 5 Loot off Tier 4 Mobs
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Here is Moutainmaze Exploit lol. I hope this hasn't been posted yet but here is another one. They havnt fixed this yet, but its only a matter of time. In CommanLands near the Nek/FG entrances there is a instanced zone guarded by shadowed watchers. They are level 35 VV and grouped in sets of 2-3. Their loot tables for chests is on Teir 5 while they are Teir 4. If you can take them down (could solo them at level 29) their chests drop some nice things that the vendors buy for $$$. ...
Dragon Empires Previews
10/07/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
http://rpg.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art...iew.p hp?id=5234 http://www.crgaming.com/viewarticle.asp?Article=4 64 solangsam bekomm ich auch wieder lust auf das game.. :f
was ist das für ein tier?
05/11/2005 - Off Topic - 17 Replies
http://www.mymtw.de/files/usergaleries/166508.jpg also son viech hab ich noch nie gesehen^^ sieht aus wie ne mischung aus nem' lama und nem' schaf