Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ: Dean Hall leaving Bohemia Interactive

Discussion on DayZ: Dean Hall leaving Bohemia Interactive within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
DayZ: Dean Hall leaving Bohemia Interactive

The time has now come for Dean "Rocket" Hall, founder of survival game "DayZ", to leave the Czech developer studio Bohemia Interactive finally. However, the game designer won't disappear completely, since he is going to open an own developer studio in New Zealand, his home country, in future. He has neither created an ultimate multiplayer game with "DayZ" nor he wanted to, as he didn't plan to work for a long time on his project. With the help of his coming studio, he wants to meet new challenges, to realise new plans and to develop a new ultimate multiplayer game in the genre of survival. In this way, he comes closer to his goals and has already written three concepts, whereas two games are beeing developed. Because Dean Hall doesn't want to let his current team down, he will remain the project leader of "DayZ Standalone" and say goodbye once he isn't needed anymore:
"I am a grenade. I have a specific use. I'm really good at risk-taking and making other people take risks, I've always been good at that in my life. Like you say, maybe I've got the gift of the gab, so I can talk, I can explain something, I can talk people up to the ledge and get them to jump off it. That's what I did with DayZ; I've done it twice now [once with the mod, again with the standalone] - two new code teams have separately done it. But eventually, that's the bad person to have. Eventually, you don't want the guy telling you to go over the top and get through. So at some point I'll be a disaster for the project, at least in a leadership role."

Was that the right way to look ahead? Share your opinion!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2014, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe he will give us a good survival game without all the desync DayZ has.
Old 07/29/2014, 07:43   #3

I believe some of you must be a football fans,and you may heard about the PS3/XBOX360/pc video games called FIFA, the latest game is FIFA 14, I'm really enjoy it with the help of meanwhile,I want to share theis imofrmation to you ,my friend, if you administor thik this massage annoied you, please forgive me, PLS keep this massage for about 2 or 3 days, TKS.
Old 07/29/2014, 18:46   #4

Aah, this sucks.
I wish him good luck with his new plans.
Old 08/03/2014, 13:41   #5

elite*gold: 50
I hope they will make a better survival game
Old 10/09/2014, 22:01   #6

This really really really needs some work, like it says it is very much in Early Access.
Old 11/18/2014, 22:39   #7

i hope they will make dayz less buggy amount of times i've been killed by trees is un-countable