Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls add-on released

Discussion on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls add-on released within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls add-on released

It was a long wait for the loyal fans of Diablo III, but yesterday, the first add-on with the name "Reaper of Souls" has finally been released. Unlike the launch of the game itself in May 2012, which is still known for its errors and server issues, the release of "Reaper of Souls" was trouble-free. A few weeks ago, Blizzard allowed players to download the content of the game early, so that they didn't even need to log out of the game to play it as soon as it had been published. The thought behind this was the prevention of server issues, which worked really well.

Aside from the new level cap and a fifth act, "Reaper of Souls" offers another character class called the crusader, an adventure mode with head money and new missions as well as a mystic who allows players to change one affix of each of their items.

Furthermore, Blizzard announced an ongoing development of PvP and the official rankings, a specific date has not yet been announced. "Reaper of Souls" is available for 40€ in its normal version, 60€ as a digital deluxe one and lastly 80€ for the collector's edition.

Original Source: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls-Addon veröffentlicht
Attached Thumbnails
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls add-on released-diablo-3-reaper-souls.jpg  
Old 03/26/2014, 11:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 666/0/0
Good news!
Old 03/26/2014, 12:56   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I was actually really hyped for this, until I remembered that I sold my D3 account a few months back. ****.
Old 04/06/2014, 12:00   #4

elite*gold: 0

that's blizzard trying to fix D3

Tags
d3