Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Titanfall: Gold Status Reached

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,718
Titanfall: Gold Status Reached

Developer studio Respawn Entertainment demonstrates again that one can rely on the announcements. Titanfall's release was scheduled on March 13 some time ago and, to all appearances, the developers can meet this deadline. By now, the gold status is said to be already reached - at least for PC and Xbox One - and this in almost a half month before publication! The first shrink-wrapped copy is presented on twitpic.com.

The gold status describes the completion of the development work. Thus, Respawn Entertainment has made its contribution to the game. Now Titanfall can be sent to the pressing plant in order to begin with the serial production. Publisher Electronic Arts will do the rest of the publication.

Furthermore, the developers will not of course rest but they will probably finish the first patches. The creation of first downloadable contents – known in gaming jargon as DLC – isn't excluded. Should exploits and other unwanted mistakes occur after Titanfall's release, they'll have to care about them.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 50
The cover looks awesome!

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
I believe some of you must be a football fans,and you may heard about the PS3/XBOX360/pc video games called FIFA, the latest game is FIFA 14, I'm really enjoy it with the help of Fifa World Coins meanwhile,I want to share theis imofrmation to you ,my friend, if you administor thik this massage annoied you, please forgive me, PLS keep this massage for about 2 or 3 days, TKS.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 50
Looks good.

Old   #5

never played it should i
Old   #6

elite*gold: 1775
Looks very nice. I will buy this game for sure. Thanks for sharing this Information with us Btw. Nice Article.
Old   #7

Am I the only one who was really disappointed in this game? Being in a Titan is actually a lot less fun than being a soldier....
Old   #8

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannibal9 View Post
Am I the only one who was really disappointed in this game? Being in a Titan is actually a lot less fun than being a soldier....
It's just an opinion, opinions vary from one to another.
Old   #9

so thanks!
Old   #10

looks good

Tags
tf