Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3: Beta Trailer

Discussion on Arma 3: Beta Trailer within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
Arma 3: Beta Trailer

Developer Bohemia Interactive gave us some more insight into the tactical military simulation Arma 3. Currently, this game is in beta phase and in order to draw the user's attention, they have revealed a beta trailer. Furthermore, a few changes and innovations are shown in mentioned simulation game.

Arma 3 takes place in year 2034 on mainly 2 Greek islands, which offer around 20 km² of area, 20 different weapons, about 18 vehicles and many more extras during the beta phase. The main objective of story mode is to push back Iranian invaders - who gained the upper hand of the region due to massive oil resources - with help of the NATO.

In case that your desire was awaken by now, it's possible to purchase beta keys - which come with a voucher for the final game edition - via Steam or the Bohemia store. It can be certainly said, that there is going to be a DVD version as well. When taking a closer look at the end of this trailer, one can see a cover of Arma 3. An exact release date is now known, yet.

Attached Thumbnails
Arma 3: Beta Trailer-image.php.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I gave it a try at the Gamescom last year and the gameplay felt pretty good but I'm not into War simulations. Haven't even tried the Arma 2 yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 20:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Arma 2 is awesome. Try wasteland. ^^
Old 08/01/2013, 11:07   #4

elite*gold: 0
i saw on steam arma 3 beta you can download it on steam ... or maybe it was arma 2 i dont know

Tags
arma 3, bohemia interactive