Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V: more Details unveiled

Discussion on GTA V: more Details unveiled within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
GTA V: more Details unveiled

After an official gameplay trailer, which was released by Rockstar not many days ago, some developers revealed in an interview with CVG what kinds of features should be looked forward to by fans. Not only the new fighting system, but also new possibilities to send your enemies into Nirvana were topics they've been talking about.

One comparably minor, but also important feature - which is already known from Mafia II - should give great pleasure to loyal fans. If you leave your car - for instance during a mission - and you can't recall the location where it was parked, then it's possible to pick it up at a car service station at any time! This is only one of many changes on vehicles in GTA V: aimed gun shots at the fuel tank lead to outflow of petrol until it explodes. By doing this, you are able to drive your car to the direction of your enemy and to leave both with an explosion with just one shot.

Another novelty is the so called "free flow fighting system", which allows you to attack enemies from all directions. Furthermore, Rockstar focuses at an overall improved fighting system in GTA V - you are able to have a look at your stats during a fight and therewith to choose, how or what to improve.

GTA V is going to get released on September 17 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. An exact release date for the PC version is still unknown.

Attached Thumbnails
GTA V: more Details unveiled-image.php.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2013, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its just so sad that its not for PC kinda rockstar fail
Old 07/20/2013, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 101
it will be for pc but later after everyone bought it already for the console
Old 07/21/2013, 00:40   #4

elite*gold: 834
so much teasing... i cant wait anymore!!!
Old 07/21/2013, 09:08   #5

i bought GTA IV few days ago and i g2 say,the game controls are soo much harder then in GTA San Andreas,that alone makes the game fked up,driving cars and all that is simply to hard unlike in San Andreas,i just hope GTA V wont suck as much as GTA IV sucked
Old 07/21/2013, 15:25   #6

GTA IV didn't suck. I've had it since 2 days after release date (then got EFLC later), and it is one of the best games. Its controls and camera angles were different to SA, but it only takes a very short time to get used to.

GTA V looks amazing, can't wait for it + all of the new features.

Getting it on the day it is released (xbox 360).
Old 07/21/2013, 16:51   #7

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
The car feature didn't really bother me on Mafia II or GTA IV, as I never noticed anyway
Old 07/21/2013, 19:59   #8

year 2013 best waited game? pc users need to wait to 2014... maybe not i don't know
Old 07/21/2013, 20:24   #9

elite*gold: 834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter Winter View Post
i bought GTA IV few days ago and i g2 say,the game controls are soo much harder then in GTA San Andreas,that alone makes the game fked up,driving cars and all that is simply to hard unlike in San Andreas,i just hope GTA V wont suck as much as GTA IV sucked
the driving in gta 4 is realistic... & the game is great... only a noob who doesnt know how to play says it sucks...
Old 07/21/2013, 20:37   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboer View Post
the driving in gta 4 is realistic... & the game is great... only a noob who doesnt know how to play says it sucks...
Please don't refrain from using insulting word usage.
Old 07/22/2013, 08:27   #11

Noob isn't an insult.And you should use a different translator.
Old 07/22/2013, 13:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboer View Post
so your saying that driving a car,pressing the break and getting the car spin 10 times just by driving the car 30-40 km is realistic ?

you need to get a car in real life before you can say anything
gta san andreas had more realistic driving in every possible perspective
the graphic sux there,but most of things there are more realistic,and more easyer then in GTA IV,dont make me mention what i felt when i drove a scooter,GTA IV simply isnt realistic enough,they made the gaming experience worst unlike GTA San Andreas,and you saying anything different just shows how clueless you are
Old 07/22/2013, 14:18   #13

In GTA SA, your car sets on fire after like 4 crashes and spins out of control. I played it on xbox arcade just because of your comment and I found that I had to get used to the driving and camera again.

GTA IV is much more realistic...
And the cars in GTA SA all seem to have perfect turning o_O It varies in GTA IV
Old 07/22/2013, 14:46   #14

yea in GTA san andreas all cars have perfect turning while in GTA IV all cars make 10 spins around and around and around just by pressing a break,every car is like that,same goes for scooters and rest of bikes....

this isnt about getting used to something,this is about game being more realistic in a sense where cars are like cars in RL and not some movie where cars can fly or what ever
since i own a car in RL unlike most of you who stay on pc 24/7 without even leaving your apartments or what ever,my opinion is that gta IV made the driving experience totaly different unlike RL,its simply impossible to not crash into something while driving over 50km an hour
the only way to not get your car crashed is if you drive like some old granny 10-20 km per hour,and since this is GTA thats not really something any1 would do
and you people need to get your facts stright,you think GTA IV is the best game and you wont accept any complaints about that game,thats not how it goes,no game is perfect,and things like this should get fixed,and just cos some of you think its perfect doesnt mean that the game trully is perfect,also i can bet that in GTA V driving will be changed again
Thanks
1 User

Tags
gta v