Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ascended: New MMORPG on the make

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
We are putting the new videos with interface up this wend. We are still waiting for a star to come here to office to do the launch video. If by the end of next week he hasn't come we will launch our game to kickstarter without him and start alpha. Also I will post next week changes to site to auto join alpha. ty

Old   #17

Bye Bye LoL

Old   #18

Here are some short videos showing where we are now and within a week or two will have new videos with most of mmo on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

elite*gold: 11
nope nothing for me - the graphics look too realistic not my taste .. if i wonna play smth like this i would play TESo

but it is very cool that u can play it on android very enviromentaly

Old   #20

I just wanted to inform everyone that this coming wed. is when we have our next corp. meeting and then we are launching the kick starter and posting the new videos. We will start emailing out as well for the alpha testers to play. If you do not know if you are a alpha tester I will post them on the forum in website next week.
Old   #21
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
I just wanted to inform everyone that this coming wed. is when we have our next corp. meeting and then we are launching the kick starter and posting the new videos. We will start emailing out as well for the alpha testers to play. If you do not know if you are a alpha tester I will post them on the forum in website next week.
I will try to get my hands on an alpha key
Old   #22

this is a short video to show some water attack scenes. We will change how they run this weekend we just wanted to show the chars a little. So the good news is that wednesday the 21st our game goes up on kick started with the new videos and alpha release. We where trying for this weekend but we wanted to make all new videos to update the game to where it is now. Sorry we are not showing those videos till wed. We will allow all people from elite to be in our alpha testing for being so patient and helpful. Again ty all and hope that we have a fun game that will grow into something special.
Old   #23

This seems... empty ?
Old   #24

i dont consider this game a good game,it might have been a great game 2-3 years ago,but now.....no,the game is empty,the characters are ugly,the gears are ugly,considering the other games that will come out soon,games like Lineage 3,ArcheAge,Blade and Soul,Icarus,Black Desert,etc.....and most of those games will also be f2p,this game simply wont be enough to satisfy players as the games mentioned above will......from all the gameplay videos ive seen so far,the only thing that in my opinion looks great,is the crossbow skills and the way it fires.......rest of game is overall empty,especialy the water fights,your in water and it seems as if your simply flying,it doesnt show any color or any difference from outside of water,however all i can say is gl with your game,for people who never had any experience in making a games,and for having a first try with this game,this is well done...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #25

We haven't showed any of the characters in game yet just standard teaser chars but to put a 3 person company against a company like NCSoft well what do you expect. This game is the best we can put out for now and will constantly grow with the player base. I think that graphically you will be surprised at launch we have held a bit back so we can have a wow factor for release. In saying that we will be releasing this in a few days on kick starter with newer phase of game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

looks good
Old   #27

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
We haven't showed any of the characters in game yet just standard teaser chars but to put a 3 person company against a company like NCSoft well what do you expect. This game is the best we can put out for now and will constantly grow with the player base. I think that graphically you will be surprised at launch we have held a bit back so we can have a wow factor for release. In saying that we will be releasing this in a few days on kick starter with newer phase of game.
Wouldnt it have been better then to start with something smaller? Making an MMORPG which is the most expensive kind of game you can make as your first game with a 3 man team doesnt sound liek a good idea
Old   #28

feel like Jurassic Park in some degree.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
buy gold rs cheapest | Runescape 2007 Gold | FIFA 13 Coins
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
Wouldnt it have been better then to start with something smaller? Making an MMORPG which is the most expensive kind of game you can make as your first game with a 3 man team doesnt sound like a good idea
i fully agree,they tried to go big,but the truth is,3 guys is simply not enough to make a big game,and to make it good.......if you had started with something smaller,simpler wouldve been much better,and later on just add expansions and so on.......
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

Received Thanks: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
Wouldnt it have been better then to start with something smaller? Making an MMORPG which is the most expensive kind of game you can make as your first game with a 3 man team doesnt sound liek a good idea
when they have fun with it and want to improve they skils, maybe to get a job in the game industry, then think big show ppl what u can do. Thats the best reference.

Closed Thread

Tags
ascended