Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EA: Worst Company in America

Discussion on EA: Worst Company in America within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 04/11/2013, 11:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
That's not the point of that picture. I just wanted to post it here, but I see it's already been posted. It was a "competition" for the worst company in America, not for the worst gaming company. There were a lot of companies that did worse things. I think this describes it well:
Quote:
Thank goodness you let a bunch of nerds angry about the ending of Mass Effect 3 decide that "poor videogame development" is a worse corporate crime than literally causing the deaths of untold numbers of wildlife and irreparably destroying the enviroment.
Old 04/11/2013, 15:08   #17

elite*gold: 834
they have the WORST SUPPORT EVER!

useless support... they just keep saying nothing is their fault, its the internets fault LOL
but i cant stop buying all the fifa games :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 18:34   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboer View Post
they have the WORST SUPPORT EVER!

useless support... they just keep saying nothing is their fault, its the internets fault LOL
but i cant stop buying all the fifa games :S
Then Buy PES instead. I was a ex-FIFA 06-12 player. But that game from FIFA 12 onwards are piece of craps. That's why now I'm playing PES2013 instead of FIFA. Also the another thing is They host NFS World server, but now days there are lots of hackers in that game and those DEVs don't even care about their customers despite being reported many times. They also protect those hackers with their ToS and forum guidelines which stated that naming/defaming are not allowed. Yes defaming are wrong, but hacking reporting also defaming? OMG!! Even if you tried to report them via Customer service(CS), the CS will sometimes reply this:" Please use the ingame report function." ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! You don't even bother those hackers being reported and you dare to reply this sentences. I guess EA will win Golden Poo forever.
Old 04/11/2013, 19:43   #19

elite*gold: 72
The fake image is so right.

Really now Bank of America isn't worse then EA?

Nerds *duh*
Old 04/11/2013, 22:37   #20

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
walmart lost against bank of america.... sh¿t xDD

Regards. StormTempest
Old 04/12/2013, 16:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch09 View Post
Then Buy PES instead. I was a ex-FIFA 06-12 player. But that game from FIFA 12 onwards are piece of craps. That's why now I'm playing PES2013 instead of FIFA. Also the another thing is They host NFS World server, but now days there are lots of hackers in that game and those DEVs don't even care about their customers despite being reported many times. They also protect those hackers with their ToS and forum guidelines which stated that naming/defaming are not allowed. Yes defaming are wrong, but hacking reporting also defaming? OMG!! Even if you tried to report them via Customer service(CS), the CS will sometimes reply this:" Please use the ingame report function." ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! You don't even bother those hackers being reported and you dare to reply this sentences. I guess EA will win Golden Poo forever.
but pes is garbage...
there is no game commentary & its unrealistic...
and many players arent even properly made in the game LOL!

ea provides the best gameplay... but their servers&support just suck alot...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2013, 17:07   #22

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
It seems like you have only played the Demo of the game...it obviously has commentaries and, actually, movement is more realistic. The names of some players, that is true, but that is because they didn't give them the rights to use their names on the game. Yet look at it this year, FIFA didn't even get the rights to use the Camp Nou, while PES did.

Now, this is going off-topic, so let's not go that road
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2013, 14:23   #23

Simcity sucks, Battlefield is the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 17:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
It seems like you have only played the Demo of the game...it obviously has commentaries and, actually, movement is more realistic. The names of some players, that is true, but that is because they didn't give them the rights to use their names on the game. Yet look at it this year, FIFA didn't even get the rights to use the Camp Nou, while PES did.

Now, this is going off-topic, so let's not go that road
guess ill buy pes next time... only cuz ronaldo is their partner
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 17:01   #25

gratulation!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2013, 00:24   #26

Did they win a better support staff?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2013, 00:28   #27

R.I.P Battlefield Series , welcome Battle of Duty Series -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2013, 07:59   #28

No offensive, but srsly EA ruined every game it touches ! Also in General, if i spent almost 50 bucks a year for Xbox live and 70 $ for a game i dont want to buy frigging Dlc´s !

NOT COOL IVE 2 CHOKE SOMEONE TO CALM DOWN LOOL JK
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2013, 03:21   #29

im just wondering how gamestop isnt on this list
Old 04/26/2013, 07:12   #30

wow, thats shocking to hear... and to think of that i have almost all ea games,, are they that bad...pffff

Tags
ea