Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

North Korea hacked by Anonymous!

Discussion on North Korea hacked by Anonymous! within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 05/03/2013, 09:46   #46

elite*gold: 0
Imo polotics government and so forth is all stupid even currency.
We live by a system that is controlled by government. Our schools and teachings come from the government which we all need but we end up paying money (taxes ) for. Which is crap we end up paying taxes for war wages and soldiers who die for oil argument. Which Obama failed at attempting to solve by digging here and acting like he wasn't the one who allowed it.

And as for humans some are bad some are good. That is how life is. There is no point in arguing who is right and who is wrong. Life is too short to waste on this nonsense- Undertaker from the movie At the Gate of the Ghost.

We are all one and we are all equal yet we treat one another with hostility over different point of views. There will be no peace or freedom due to government. We should have some order but not be restricted and forced into a debt. The rich who make a lot of money they are in debt middle class and low class it doesn't matter how rich you are you end up being in debt without knowing it. We pay 100s of dollars every month to live for that month. To eat and survive.

We even have to pay for fishing licenses to catch fish again we have to pay to get food.
We are all paying to live. We will never be free until we the people have the ability to live among one another without a ruler. There is ways to have order and jails without a president. All I'm saying is think about how much we are restricted in life. We have to pay to live every month.

Its like that movie in time its a great example. at 25 they have 1 year and they have to earn their living(time) by working and sometime they dnt get full pay so they end up living day by day instead of living by months. They are controlled and forced to live day by day means if you're late to work you just got payment cut out and you end up having to get up early.

They aren't free. The only ones who had years to live was the rich.

Even the rich are in debt but not as much as the poor the ones who bust their bones making a living for their lovely family.

We as humans rich or not have no right to judge anyone. Because before you judge look at the mirror first and judge yourself.

I would love and hope for peace we gotta have hope to push on its a good thought but after all peace is very far away from our grasps.

This is how the world works. We have to and must accept it. Teens having sex and doing drugs. Murders happening daily. Not to mention women who are pregnant leaving their babies in garbage cans. And women that are pregnant that get killed while a baby is inside their stomach. Its a shame to see how the world is but if I had a voice over the world. I would use it. Wisdom is the greatest power.
Yet our fathers in terms (rulers aka presidents) use it to research in weapons and new laws and systems that we are forced to live by. Electricity and stuff like learning is what technology should be used for not for stupid machines research foundations to endanger our selves.
Old 05/06/2013, 21:56   #47

elite*gold: 1
AHAHAHA xDD. Altho Anonymous is an illegal group of people they dont really harm anybody in need, they do the opposite ^^, they bring justice on my point of view. Im happy to know that there are people like that on the internet, i really am.
Old 05/07/2013, 15:56   #48

elite*gold: 0
Anonymous is not a organized group, it's just a idea, pulse which hackers get from twitters etc.

Tags
anonymous