Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

North Korea hacked by Anonymous!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
If somewhere this week a nuke drops in the USA because Kim Jong Un got all frustrated over the fact that it was leaked out that he has a tiny weener. No one will be thankful of Anonymous anymore.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by EloRaise View Post
If somewhere this week a nuke drops in the USA because Kim Jong Un got all frustrated over the fact that it was leaked out that he has a tiny weener. No one will be thankful of Anonymous anymore.
Believe me - no country on earth would dare to do something even close to this. Everyone, who's stating to have a nuke, just has one aim in mind: scaring other nations and nothing else but that.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy Xeemy View Post
Believe me - no country on earth would dare to do something even close to this. Everyone, who's stating to have a nuke, just has one aim in mind: scaring other nations and nothing else but that.
Well, what if he actually does have a nuke?
He's just an really unstable man, and what happens if you push an unstable man with lots of power? Stuff goes wrong.
This might not be the best example, but: Hitler - Art school rejection (Jew rejected him)
Old   #19

Well, USA vs. North Korea same like Train vs. Me

Old   #20

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by poweritup View Post
Well, what if he actually does have a nuke?
He's just an really unstable man, and what happens if you push an unstable man with lots of power? Stuff goes wrong.
This might not be the best example, but: Hitler - Art school rejection (Jew rejected him)
True, but I really couldn't imagine him making this huge step. He became the leader from one to the other day and he's still pretty young without experience, which makes him unable to measure situations properly and maybe choosing the wrong decisions.
Old   #21

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
True, but I really couldn't imagine him making this huge step. He became the leader from one to the other day and he's still pretty young without experience, which makes him unable to measure situations properly and maybe choosing the wrong decisions.
That is the problem.
If he doesn't know what to do anymore he will do stupid stuff.
(and i think we all agree that throwing nuclear weapons around is stupid)
Old   #22

Viva la revolution
Old   #23

And all I see everywhere OMG, World War 3 will begin :O
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #24

Quote:
Idle threat turns into bitter truth: hacker group Anonymous has attacked North Korea and depicted Kim Jong-Un as "fat piggy". According to statements made by the organisation, it's said, that they are in possession of more than 15.000 passwords and login data of a North Korean website, which specializes in propaganda. Operation "Free Korea", as it's called by activists, includes among others the resignation of Kim Jong-Un.

Accounts on Twitter (@urimintok) and Flickr (/uriminzokkiri) have been hacked - links can be found below this article. The account on Flickr has already been deleted; proof pictures have been saved, though. Anonymous have left behind another user picture on Twitter and some embarrassing status messages as their signature. Official reactions from North Korea couldn't be found yet.

In this report, Anonymous clearly describes, what's their aim. They intend to solve the conflict between USA and North Korea in a peaceful way. Furthermore, both states were described to be highly doubtful, because citizens shouldn't be restricted to such an extent. How this matter is going to develop in the future, can't be said in the moment.

What do you think about this cyber attack? Please leave only reasonable comments and cut out hate speech against the United States, Kim Jong-Un or Anonymous.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/uriminzok
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/uriminzokkiri
Picture gallery: Gallery

Haha this is so funny man. .. the korea h4ckers .. Are fake.. all of them. ^^ So just ignore this one .. Cause the're lieing .. without any reason.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 19/2/10
Anonymous Back <3 *-* niceee i'm so happy

For what are the passwords?
O.o

uriminzokkiri 9001 - part two - Pastebin.com
Old   #26

"Israel hacked by Anonymous" , no news ??!! what a shame ....
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweritup View Post
That's good, pushing an unstable man? Well, I'm glad I live in Norway.
Same here HEIA NORGE!!
Old   #28

I respect their work, but i dont see the connection of hacking and solving a conflict in peacefull way. Hacking can cause even more conflicts.
Old   #29

OWNED <<<<<<-------

I lol'ed at fat piggy!
Old   #30

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,026
nobody(and that means no nation) should have nuclear weapons, that's soo dangerous for everyone...

Regards. StormTempest

Tags
anonymous