Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wolfenstein: The New Order announced

Discussion on Wolfenstein: The New Order announced within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Wolfenstein: The New Order announced

Bethesda, with its "unique" way to inform everyone about their new releases, started by posting 3 teaser images over Twitter, to get everyone wondering what was that all about.

There wasn't much time to wonder though, as quickly, the announcement was done; a new shooter game is coming back: Wolfenstein: The New Order, which will be coming at the end of this year for PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and next-gen consoles...sorry Wii players!

“We are excited to bring a new chapter of Wolfenstein to gamers everywhere. as fans of the series, working on this game is an honor, and our team is driven to create an unforgettable action-adventure experience that will make FPS fans proud.”

These were the words of Jens Matthies, creative director at MachineGames.

The game takes place in 1960, the Nazis were victorious in World War 2 and the main protagonist, BJ Blazkowicz, is sent in to launch a counter-offensive against the **** regime. Seems like there's going to be a lot of action in this game, and thinking might be involved on it, we'll need to wait to see more about it; but for now, I'll leave you the announcement trailer:

What would you like to see on this game?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wolfenstein.jpg (23.1 KB, 109 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/07/2013, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
What about PC version?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2013, 00:49   #3

i want pc version i like the first wolfenstien it was great and i wana see evrything from this one can't wait
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2013, 03:45   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
What about PC version?
My apologies, it seems like I didn't put that when there is, indeed a PC version as well. I'm fixing this right now in the article.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2013, 12:26   #5

it sounds great,but it will probably be like the mainstream FPS games,most are the same basic things that get really boring over time. Wolfenstein's original games were great,and not like the FPS we got today
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2013, 11:25   #6

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
it sounds great,but it will probably be like the mainstream FPS games,most are the same basic things that get really boring over time. Wolfenstein's original games were great,and not like the FPS we got today
Most likely, although I hope they make it somewhat unique, like Dishonored and Bioshock series. Those games are great IMO, some of the few FPS games I like...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2013, 22:04   #7

Nahh, i was so disapointed from the last one, but maybe...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2013, 20:31   #8

Let's hope that this will be as good as we remember the classic Wolfenstein, however the odds are sadly low.
The old game were charming, not like FPS games theese days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2013, 22:11   #9

I want RTCW or even the good old Enemy Territory with those graphics !
Thanks
1 User

Tags
announcement, wolfenstein