Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

$2 Million worth of Nintendo Consoles Stolen

Old   #16
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Because, obviously, thieves will turn them on before selling them...

If you had read something besides that source I have provided, you will read official statements in which it was said that they don't have a way to track them, besides if they are turned on -obviously-. Now, it is said that there is indeed a mixture of consoles, not only Wii U devices, but accessories, other consoles...

But sure, I am not reading everything as I should, when I get direct updates to my email.
im reading on other places, aside from ppl comments that it were in fact just Wii consoles. WiiU consoles were not reported in the cargo.
Also, I'm reading that the police is investigating an inside job

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
**** that cray man

Old   #18

Do you not think the people who BUY them will not turn them on, and if they sell 7000 I'm sure lots of the people would rather snitch then go down for it themselves, No the sellers won't turn them on, but the buyers will, which will lead police to the buyers, who in turn will lead them to the sellers. and it is Wii U's not Wii's, some where deluxe some where regular
Old   #19

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
Do you not think the people who BUY them will not turn them on, and if they sell 7000 I'm sure lots of the people would rather snitch then go down for it themselves, No the sellers won't turn them on, but the buyers will, which will lead police to the buyers, who in turn will lead them to the sellers. and it is Wii U's not Wii's, some where deluxe some where regular
I see that you want to argue, but I will cut it in here. If someone purchases a console and turns it on, they will be traceable, yet, how will that help the police in order to find the thieves? In no way.

And, as stated, they are not -only- Wii U consoles, but some people will just attach to what they believe, and I am nobody to make you change your mind.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
I see that you want to argue, but I will cut it in here. If someone purchases a console and turns it on, they will be traceable, yet, how will that help the police in order to find the thieves? In no way.

And, as stated, they are not -only- Wii U consoles, but some people will just attach to what they believe, and I am nobody to make you change your mind.

Sigh no, But your obviously not reading what I said, How will it help them catch the thieves ?!?! Well if someone sells 7000 Consoles, and Then they can track 7000 Buyers, Guarenteed atleast 1 of 7000 people is going to be a snitch and tell them where they got it from, You really think all 7000 people would say, Oh I can't tell you who I bought it from just arrest me ? :P
Old   #21
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
only Wii consoles where on reports of the cargo
no WiiU consoles where subtracted.
Aside, at least 1 of the thieves is gonna use them to try what they got, which will lead to the brick/track of the console
either way, Nintendo has the higher ground for now, specially knowing that they must connect to the web to get 100% all working
last comment here, i don't want to start a flame/spam
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

wow.. that sucks ..
Old   #23

muy fea consola la wii
Old   #24

that's bad .I hate thieves they take the hard work of others for free.Hope they catch them
Old   #25

e vero sui prezzi se ne approfittano
Old   #26

Well talk about "this-suck" situation

Tags
nintendo, stolen, wii