Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pearl Abyss: Black Desert

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
Pearl Abyss: Black Desert

Pearl Abyss, the creators of Continent of the Ninth (C9), is working on a really exciting new title under the name of Black Desert.

Black Desert is an upcoming massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) game which features an open world story, with the combat system we all love from C9, including active dodge/block and different attack combination chains, making it as realistic as they can for the players.

Some aspect that will captivate many players is the great detail on the bosses of the game, besides the large scale siege battles in which we will be involved during the game; as well as the scenarios in which these battles take place.

According to what has been said and what has been shown on the trailer of the game, defenders will have to destroy the invaders' cannons, ladders and so on, and -of course- kill them all; while the invaders' will be trying to destroy the castle's main gate, or trying to climb up the ladders to get inside of the opposite's territory. As we all can see, this is being developed to be as dynamic and realistic as possible by Pearl Abyss developers.

Regarding the economy, developers are taking a huge step forward, due to them implementing a lively economy, in which players can get into different activities which will get them some income, such as farming and factories, giving the option for players to stay away from the battle and work to get some more gold, pretty much as real life is.

The game has been in development since 2010, and has already signed a contract with GameOn Japan, as well as given an idea of its Closed Beta, which has been scheduled for early 2013.

Here you can find some more images of the game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black-Desert-logo.jpg (45.4 KB, 5334 views)

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,466
I'm really looking forward to this game.
The graphics and character models look quite similar to C9 but the game mechanics will be different and the mounting system looks unique.
I hope the economy system will be as good as it's announced, I honestly love to trade and resell items in MMOs

Guess I will give it a try during the Japanese Beta test.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Looks pretty nice!
I´ll try it
Old   #4

grind grind grind . .

Old   #5

when game done i can find it on webzen ?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
Some new information has been provided over the game's Facebook; let's show it in here:

We will provide various adventure action besides battle actions. For example, you can just climb wall or jump and catch the balustrade. It is just like the Parkour or Yanakasi.

Actions in this picture are provided by all default, and else we are working continue for the other adventure actions. Try climbing on the towers or houses, when you feel boring.

That is the description given in Pearl Abyss's Fanpage

As you know from interview article, we provide housing system in Black Desert.

Housing system support various things. If you install storage, you can keep your items in there, or you can make your store to sell items by hiring NPC. Also, if you install storage, you can keep your items in there, or install bed and you can take a rest on it. By the other word, it means you can open your house to everyone and make own forge or store.

You don't need to build a houses, all the houses in town and field could be yours. Of course you will need enough money and bid successfully from house auction.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,466
Wow the climbing & housing system makes the game even more interesting
Old   #8

They released more info, as some might know.

2 interviews giving LOTS of info:
forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t848594 (small "+" for ENG)

blackdesertspoint.8 forum . net/t11-fresh-interview-with-the-black-deserts-team (ENG)

From those interviews you can find out about ALL key aspects, rest is in the leaflet in the last video.

THEIR FB Page with a way to directly contant Pearl Abyss, they actually answer ALL questions which is very interesting

http://facebook.com/Pearl.Abyss.Black.Desert

Trailer 1 + 2
youtube.com/watch?v=f2DCNJx_0aQ

Housing (mostly decorating) + tents :
youtube.com/watch?v=39_Pu1U7tIM

"wiki" help/in-game guide:
youtube.com/watch?v=OIUB7_JxjTs

World-Map global management, resembles civilization 5 and/or Mount & Blade:
youtube.com/watch?v=PbF6YCva7sU

All in-game classes and leaflet provided by them (with key-features and most important info).
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8sskxCQ9I