Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Ops II: Premium Bundles

Discussion on Black Ops II: Premium Bundles within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Black Ops II: Premium Bundles

Activision has announced just today their three premium Black Ops II bundles: the Care Package and Hardened Edition for consoles, and the Digital Deluxe Edition for PC.

The Care Package edition for PS3 and Xbox 360 -with a cost of $179.99-, packs in a host of premiums, the first of which is a remote-control MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone (Command cutting-edge technology, which won't be able to be acquired anywhere else, besides this package).

In addition, this package will be including the Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus maps, in which players will be battling hordes of Zombies...in a 1960 nuclear neighborhood (Nuketown Zombies) and Relive the close quarters chaos of a players' favorite map, also, from 1960's, yet this one is based on the idea of the Model Home of the Future (Nuketown 2025).

As well, players will be getting a Two-Sided Steel-book Case, containing exclusive artwork of the game; two Challenge Coins, which are used to unlock "exclusive" digital content, multiplayer weapon camo, and two Player Card Backgrounds.

Another addition to this package of the game is the digital copy of the game's official soundtrack, composed by Jack Wall and titled Trant Reznor.

For Xbox players, there are the special additions of the Xbox Live CLAW Avatar Prop, and Zombies Avatar Costume; while for PS3 users, it will include a dynamic multiplayer theme of the Turbine map as well as a dynamic Zombies theme that shows off Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies.

Going to the second package of this collection, the Hardened Edition for PS3 and Xbox 360 -which will cost $79.99- will include the exact same content as the Care Package, besides the Dragonfire Drone and the Two-Sided Steel-book Case.

Lastly, the Digital Deluxe edition of this game -for the PC, with the cost of $79.99-, will be including everything that the Hardened Edition brings, except for the Xbox 360 and PS3 items, obviously; but additionally, it will bring a token, which will work to be able to download Treyarch's 2008 shooter Call of Duty: World at War.

Attached Thumbnails
Black Ops II: Premium Bundles-call_of_duty_black_ops_ii_care_package.jpg  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/29/2012, 02:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Only Read "Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025".
Hah. Best.
Old 08/29/2012, 03:38   #3

The Black Market: 113/0/0
nicee...i saw on Facebook , that this Package will cost 179,99$ o.O
Old 08/29/2012, 03:43   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The Care Package Edition is going to be $179.99, while Hardened Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition are going to be just $79.99
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/01/2012, 18:29   #5

elite*gold: 25
Cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2012, 06:10   #6

I don't like wasting my money on the harden edition stuffz.