Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GamesCampus - summer lottery

Discussion on GamesCampus - summer lottery within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
GamesCampus - summer lottery

Hello fellow elitepvpers! GamesCampus - one of the biggest online publishers, will soon start their summer festivities! Do you have your eye on some item in the cash shop, but just don't have the money to acquire it? Well, this may be your best shot at getting it! From the 29th of May to the 14th of September, GamesCampus will be drawing 500 lucky campers every week and rewarding them with a generous amount of "Campus Credits", a total of 1,000,000 CC will be given away!
How does this work? Well, it's quite simple! To participate, you just have to be a registered, ser of GamesCampus, verify your account at GamesCampus - Lucky Draw and that's it!
Every week, 470 players will get 100CC, 29 users will get 1000CC and the lucky number one will get a whopping 10,000 CC! Didn't get picked this week? Don't worry, the event will go on for twelve weeks.

So, to join the fun, sign up or sign in at GamesCampus!

Thank you for reading,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
GamesCampus - summer lottery-gc.gif  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2012, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow lotery