Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax - 15th anniversary

Discussion on Joymax - 15th anniversary within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Joymax - 15th anniversary

Hello fellow elitepvpers! This month, one of the lead online gaming developers and publishers is celebrating it's fifteenth anniversary! Quite impressive, back in 1997 a little company named Joymax was started, little did anyone know that it would become one of the top publishers of today. Known for games like Karma Online, Digimon Masters, Digimon Battle, and of course their flagship title - Silkroad Online, Joymax is still going strong in today's highly demanding game market.

"Our fans mean so much to us. Whether you play one day a week or every night for hours, YOU are our fans and members of the Joymax community and we want to acknowledge each and every one of you," said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax.
"It's amazing to see how many new players are joining us and how quickly they settle happily into their new home as a member of the Joymax community!"

To celebrate this tremendous occasion, Joymax is hosting a variety of events for both new and existing players! The events will run from today, till the 13th of April. The "Large Recharge" will randomly select 15 lucky players who will get a complete refund of the Silk they have spent within the event period. So this is a great time to snag the cash shop item you've always wanted!
The "Fortune 1500" will randomly reward 1,500 people who have spent at least 15 Silk or more. The winners will get 15 Silk.
Last but not least, Joymax cares for their players, so a huge event will be hosted on Silkroad Online an Silkroad R, developed using the ideas collected from their community!

Don't forget to visit them at http://www.joymax.com/portal/ if you haven't done so yet!

Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
Joymax - 15th anniversary-untitled-1.gif  
Old 04/09/2012, 23:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
aaaaahhh....

Better delete the thread.... New gamers : Dont play this
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/09/2012, 23:31   #3

...RIP.... sro 70/80 cap before euro :/... and bots for that matter....
Old 04/10/2012, 05:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Joymax cares for their players, so a huge event will be so yet!
isnt true...i lost a lvl 118 char full legend +12 like 500 dlrs(only in the set) and i didnt know how...
they dont care about us,,dont play this game cuz u will get hacked too,this is a waste of time,,if u want to play in sro, search for a good private server
Old 04/10/2012, 07:34   #5

zuahahahahah

F*.CK Joymax, Search for private server
Sujestion

Old 04/10/2012, 09:01   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,182
joymax sucks!!
Old 04/10/2012, 09:50   #7

hahahaha sorry mod, you probably dont play Silkroad
Old 04/10/2012, 10:13   #8

Received Thanks: 1,886
Nope, he doesn't . I can't even remember the day when I quit iSRO. o.o It was such a loooong time ago. LoL xD

Anyway, Silkroad is a nice game to play if you play it with some friends.

You could try the foreign versions if you want to start. Versions as tSRO, cSRO, vSRO or w/e (or a private server xDD) .

Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 11:53   #9

private servers or nothing :P
Old 04/10/2012, 14:25   #10
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
sorry to say but Joymax has been responsible for making SRO as corrupted and unbalance as it is now
No ban for Premium bots, equips unbalanced stats, no real support for players, even Premium. Not even fun events, all are like, we make event drop, come when you have 5 of them
in other words, thnx fro joymax we have good pservers
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/29/2012, 00:30   #11

"Our fans mean so much to us. Whether you play one day a week or every night for hours, YOU are our fans and members of the Joymax community and we want to acknowledge each and every one of you," said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax.
"It's amazing to see how many new players are joining us and how quickly they settle happily into their new home as a member of the Joymax community!"

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2012, 23:39   #12

Failmax ,long live pservers !
Old 05/22/2012, 18:43   #13

ye joymax sucks join this nice server realy great just need more members and silks are realy cheap cuz the Gms are needing money to pay the server so JOIN US!
Old 05/26/2012, 21:16   #14

fck GayMax
Old 05/31/2012, 15:08   #15

well i have to say .

joymax is now down even this sentence explains why !
Quote:
Our fans mean so much to us.
so if anyone asked why i would answer that joymax f*ed the games by it'self .

karma online down and sro now down and down . and by real got banned , why ?
sure i was botting but not fair the bots botting 24H and no bann and me got banned. ( no bann= charge)

so that decided to leave this ****.

and by sure i hope someone hack this company and then close -.- !