Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord: The Dark Revelation

Discussion on Archlord: The Dark Revelation within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Archlord: The Dark Revelation

WEBZEN has announced a major expansion for its game Archlord Online under the name of The Dark Revelation; featuring as well a Free Item Giveaway Event, in which players can get newly updated armor through parthners.

The most significant feature of this expansion is the Shrine system where "players' individual skills and team strategies are required to win". Shrine Coins are earned, simply, by winning Shrine battles, and then, players can use said coins to purchase powerful PvP gears.

As well, existing Human and Orc cities are being renewed, providing them a new appearance, with some "majestic" feel, more convenient and accessible path between cities is another enhancement.

Something which can't be missing, is the modified user interface, this was done based on various feedback coming from players.

Something to take into consideration with this expansion is the fact that the skill rebalance of all races is being applied, based on the feedback received by players, and it has been stated by WEBZEN that it will be updated constantly. Along with this, players can expect to see a extended skill slot, quest tutorial system, and an item comparison feature.
Attached Thumbnails
Archlord: The Dark Revelation-archlord_beta_01.jpg  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2012, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 10
thanks for the news
Old 09/27/2012, 18:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
is it worth to try this game? I've played many mmos over the years but never get to play archlord cause everybody said it was heavily p2w
Old 09/27/2012, 18:33   #4

If you want a game to spend some time you have, without trying to be the best, the game is worth it as the community is pretty cool; yet, to be good, it will be needed to spend some money or you won't be able to get there
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2012, 20:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessepering>chucknorris View Post
is it worth to try this game? I've played many mmos over the years but never get to play archlord cause everybody said it was heavily p2w
its was woth in time of codemaster when webzen have taken the game its become bull **** its my opnion have played 3 years on cod and 1 year on webzen
Old 10/03/2012, 17:26   #6

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,036
Im really dissapointed of this game. It was once pretty good, but now it isn´t worth to start.
Old 10/03/2012, 18:25   #7

Well, the Closed Beta of Archlord 2 is about to begin as well, starting the 25 (this month) and ending the 29, this is a Korean beta though.
Old 12/01/2012, 10:45   #8

i love this game

Tags
archlord