Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Megaupload got shut down

Discussion on Megaupload got shut down within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 01/20/2012, 06:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
They where arrested from Auckland New Zealand today, FBI sending them to the US Jail.
Old 01/20/2012, 08:16   #17

And so........ it begins. I cannot speak for everyone, but I WILL forever fight against censorship, denial of freedom, and denial of expression.
Old 01/20/2012, 11:45   #18

Megaupload - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anonymous group fights back:

Which site's next?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2012, 17:26   #19

The Black Market: 87/0/11
Mediafire my ***.. That is my most downloaded website because there is no register or **** like that.. It better not shut down lol
Old 01/20/2012, 18:11   #20

what the !?
HOW DARE THEY SHUT DOWN MU!!!! if sopa pass the same will happen to all our fav site wtf we cant let this happen .
by the way is MU down for life time or will be back and if it happen and it come back will our files be there still ?? it better have our files still because i got tons of personal files and pics that i would get heart attack if i lose them :/
Old 01/20/2012, 18:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
what the !?
HOW DARE THEY SHUT DOWN MU!!!! if sopa pass the same will happen to all our fav site wtf we cant let this happen .
by the way is MU down for life time or will be back and if it happen and it come back will our files be there still ?? it better have our files still because i got tons of personal files and pics that i would get heart attack if i lose them :/
A lot of people asked the same question when Limewire was shut down over a year ago. Many people gave the same answers that they are giving now "It will be back" and "It's too big to keep down forever...." Let's face facts: time to start using a new file sharing site.
Old 01/20/2012, 19:15   #22

USA dickheads. SOPA/PIPA is the bill of fat idiots,so it should be done only in their country,why the **** it gets spread all across the world hurting foreigners?

Bet my *** that if fat idiots(USA) continues to "conquer" the world like they do now,they'd get eventually bombed by Russia or China/Iran.
Old 01/20/2012, 19:17   #23

We are legion.
Old 01/20/2012, 19:31   #24
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
lol

We are Anonymous
we are legion
You should have expected us
Old 01/20/2012, 19:33   #25

The Black Market: 87/0/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
what the !?
"Pics" eh?
Old 01/20/2012, 19:37   #26
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
USA dickheads. SOPA/PIPA is the bill of fat idiots,so it should be done only in their country,why the **** it gets spread all across the world hurting foreigners?

Bet my *** that if fat idiots(USA) continues to "conquer" the world like they do now,they'd get eventually bombed by Russia or China/Iran.
we should upload all universal/Warner material and spread them
they did this to MU, we do this to them
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2012, 20:32   #27

Like always USA justice proud they dont need any § to arrest u. Guantanamo etc. etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 02:16   #28

using media fire n ather
Old 01/21/2012, 02:27   #29

Received Thanks: 1,242
What site is next? Media fire, Boost king, bit share then what they going to try come after elitepvpers also?

So stupid i hope MU comes back and the US government would just **** off and stop trying to rule the world and have everything just they way they want it.
Old 01/21/2012, 10:22   #30

**** not good news =/ I hope they will back..

Tags
fileshare