Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Fight against SOPA?

Old   #16
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,846
now there is ACTA(google it)
Anonymous has targeted it as a new protest against it

seems most of the big countries have coordinated all this laws to be passed all at the time

Old   #17

elite*gold: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
now there is ACTA(google it)
Anonymous has targeted it as a new protest against it

seems most of the big countries have coordinated all this laws to be passed all at the time
To Anonymous
Fk ACTA but don't Fk with Anime...
Most anime watchers & japanese drama watchers will hate you guys if you take down the free to watch sites

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Sucks men. I dont like those kinda things. If this is the internet, They must leave it alone as it is! Not by changing some parts or adding some parts with their own ****** power! You know ****** starter of SOPA, You all ****** **** crapping ******* are lame and ****** ****!

P.S .. Dont get mad at me, Im just "******" telling the truth.
Old   #19

How do you think us actual American's feel about this? They're trying to violate our own Constitutional Rights and Freedoms that they're supposed to protect. Freedom? Free to do what they tell us! Well I say to hell with them. I'm sorry our government is trying to ruin the internet for all of us. I can't wait to see what Hacktivist Anonymous does to these douche bags.

Old   #20

To everyone! Sign the petition to stop ACTA and send the link to all your friends!
Avaaz - ACTA: The new threat to the net
Old   #21
Chat Killer In Duty

Old   #22

Sopa Down ! Now they take all our freedom !
Old   #23
Chat Killer In Duty

SaveTheInternet.com | Give Back Hollywood

just watch powerful ppl trying to buy off congress
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda98 View Post
Freedom in human right yes,
Freedom in piracy no.

Child speak... w8 until you establish own company selling product or whatever that copyrighted.
You know most of stuff which get pirated are worst ? I mean look at the games. If things are good and popular people buy it cause it's worth the money. If one can buy call of duty MW2 for 60$ with a freaking P2P system for multiplayer then i feel sorry for him/her. He is abusing money and doesn't understand the worth of 1 cent.

All those artist, entertainers and many more are famous cause we "THE INTERNET" made them. They are nothing without US. Tell me one thing, have you never borrowed a movie or song CD or even a cartoon VHS from your friends/relatives. I am sure most of us shared something, heck i did when internet wasn't around. How many freaking $$$ loss they had it? It's total BS and money whoring in the name of Copyright Infringement. And the people who wrote PIPA, SOPA & ACTA they don't know about internet modal and they don't have 0% idea how the heck WWW works.

Hell if i made something game/software or movie and people share it on internet i will be more than happy that people are sharing my stuff lol, this sends our world my name and given me and my creation a recognition. This Hollywood who makes trashy movies in past years, News on TV is joke, Reality TV is cancer to TV entertainment now. I stopped watching TV like 5 years back. They don't loose jackshit with just one song shared to millions, it's call appreciation which all those rich (useless) singers don't understand and real artists never went on top or never recognized by industries. Truth hurts but can't change the facts.

Internet sharing is not crime, it's mind of the motive behind sharing which is crime. UMG said that sharing music is like going into shop and stealing Music CD, it's not that they are misguided or they don't know what stealing is. It's call borrowing or say try before buy. Hell i downloaded Inception movie and i liked it, i bought BLU Ray edition of it "ORIGINAL" more like all those movies who are masterpiece. Congress is playing in the hands of Corporations and Hollywood.