Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo 3 release date speculations

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Diablo 3 release date speculations

Diablo 3 - the long awaited sequel to the Diablo trilogy. Some call it the masterpiece from Blizzard. Either way if "bestbuy" is to be believed, the game should come out on the 1st of Febuary 2012! To be fair, the game has already been pushed back, and even went through a beta testing phase. So it can't be long now!

Time will tell weather it's true or not, but for now, at least we have a cinematic trailer to enjoy. (I hope Blizzard joins the animated film industry!)

More about the game in general:
The fist Diablo game was released on 31 12 1996, so that makes this trilogy 15 years old. Not only that, Diablo is the first ever action RPG! (Back in the day, RPG's were turn based.)
Mixing action and dungeon crawling elements together, the game was a fresh breath of air to the rather stale (and even under-evolved) gaming market.
The second Diablo installment was released on 28 06 2000, the game brought an epic storyline, and even a better game experience than before!
Let's not forget the fastest selling expansion of 2001, Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction came back with a bang! Selling over 1 million copies!

To celebrate the 15 year anniversary and their success with the game, Blizzard has launched a special website dedicated to the game, feel free to take a look. Diablo 15 Year Anniversary - Game Guide - Diablo III

Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
Diablo 3 release date speculations-diablo-3.gif  

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well I don't mean to spoil your fun but, it's fake, and here's the proof(if you look closely at the release date you'll notice it says Feburary instead of February)

Old   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
I know it's fake (I knew it it might be a spoof, therefor I used the word speculations), such a shame.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Agreed, it truly is a waste, we've been waiting for this game for too long, it's about time Blizzard stepped up and let loose the ancient demons that come with Diablo 3.

Old   #5

i love it x((( <3
Old   #6

thank
Old   #7

Ohh finally a good game of 2013 ...

Tags
d3