Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War of The Immortals Closed-Beta Live!

Discussion on War of The Immortals Closed-Beta Live! within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
War of The Immortals Closed-Beta Live!

Prospective heroes across the globe may now begin their journeys to become greater warriors, even as they're swept into the wake of an impending war. War of the Immortals features interactive environments, vivid landscapes, classic action-RPG gameplay and awe-inspiring monsters.

During closed beta testing, players explore content from levels 1 to 50, first choosing to become a powerful immortal from between eight classes. War of the Immortals also boasts a unique pet system based on the concept of 'capture and customize'. That comes alongside an advanced guild system, which allows players to establish housing for guild members, recruit new warriors, plan dungeon runs and create new recipes and items.

"War of the Immortals gives players a heightened AAA free-to-play experience with interactive environments, soul gear, an in-depth pet system, territory wars PvP and compelling action-RPG combat," said Jonathon Belliss, Executive Producer, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. "We have brought together some of the most requested MMORPG features into one compelling new game and look forward to hearing what gamers have to say about the closed beta experience."

To celebrate the closed beta launch, Perfect World Entertainment is giving away one of two prize packs consisting of Logitech gaming gear and a limited edition War of the Immortals mousepad valued at $210 USD. All players that log into War of the Immortals between now and November 13 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific will automatically be entered for a chance to win.

For more information about the giveaway and closed beta events, please visit the official website: War of the Immortals - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games

ABOUT WAR OF THE IMMORTALS
The legions of Ragnarok have returned to Atlantis. In the aftermath of a great battle, with doom still hanging over the once sunken city, players must take up arms and fight, for within Atlantis lies the key to saving, or dominating, the entire world. War of the Immortals is a free-to-play action MMORPG that boasts battles of epic scale and engrossing PvP with territory and resource control.

ABOUT PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), primarily publishes online games and provides online services in North America. Aiming to provide the best game services to North American players with the highest level of commitment in localization, quality assurance, and user-friendly publishing infrastructure, Perfect World Entertainment has achieved great success and published a number of MMORPGs, including "Perfect World International", "Forsaken World", "Battle of the Immortals", "Jade Dynasty", and "Ether Saga Odyssey", and a single-player action-RPG "Torchlight."

Sponsored by: My-MMORPG.com
Attached Thumbnails
War of The Immortals Closed-Beta Live!-woi-logo.png  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Heh, tried out this game... It's cooooool! xD Btw, after CBT characters will stay or will be deleted?
Old 11/10/2011, 17:32   #3

Best ******* game, so glad I got a beta key.

All test realm characters will be deleted on launch @cyka1123
Old 11/13/2011, 21:36   #4

How many days will be closed beta? Can't wait for open beta xD!!!
Old 11/16/2011, 01:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyka1123 View Post
How many days will be closed beta? Can't wait for open beta xD!!!
All release and beta dates are unannounced as of 8:51am 16th of November 2011 (GMT +8)

If you've had an account with perfect world entertainment for a substantial amount of time (developers wouldn't tell me how long the time period is, supposedly it's around 2 months) you can get in regardless. It's not exactly a closed beta, it's more of a "We don't want every rand in the world signing up for this while we're testing it" beta.

If you're unsure how to check if you're eligible or not for an invitation, follow these steps:
  • Navigate to
  • Check to see if the "Sign up for the beta" button still appears once you are signed in
  • If it does, simply click it and you will be e-mailed your beta key immediately for redemption. If you don't see it, unlucky you can't get in for now.

Having maxed 3 classes on boi I got my invite specifically from the developers, however they still won't tell me much insider information I get unlimited zen for the duration of the closed beta on the understanding I don't spam buy everything.

All closed beta regular players get 20k free zen.

Go crazy.
Old 11/16/2011, 17:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedTNC View Post
All release and beta dates are unannounced as of 8:51am 16th of November 2011 (GMT +8)

If you've had an account with perfect world entertainment for a substantial amount of time (developers wouldn't tell me how long the time period is, supposedly it's around 2 months) you can get in regardless. It's not exactly a closed beta, it's more of a "We don't want every rand in the world signing up for this while we're testing it" beta.

If you're unsure how to check if you're eligible or not for an invitation, follow these steps:
  • Navigate to
  • Check to see if the "Sign up for the beta" button still appears once you are signed in
  • If it does, simply click it and you will be e-mailed your beta key immediately for redemption. If you don't see it, unlucky you can't get in for now.

Having maxed 3 classes on boi I got my invite specifically from the developers, however they still won't tell me much insider information I get unlimited zen for the duration of the closed beta on the understanding I don't spam buy everything.

All closed beta regular players get 20k free zen.

Go crazy.
I played already, i got invite from developers. Just interesting how many time cb will stay :| .
Old 11/21/2011, 12:54   #7

Looks like a nice game. Thx for share,
Old 11/21/2011, 18:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyka1123 View Post
I played already, i got invite from developers. Just interesting how many time cb will stay :| .
I only meant to quote your post for the release part. Sorry :3
Old 11/21/2011, 18:36   #9

are there any HD screenshot of game ?
Old 11/22/2011, 03:06   #10

Battle of Immortals? they just change the name
Old 11/23/2011, 23:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Convict View Post
Battle of Immortals? they just change the name
Not really . This sucks . They may have added new classes and powers(not so many) but the gameplay compared to the original game they took it from (BOI : Battle Of The Immortals) is ... just bleah .
Old 12/07/2011, 14:20   #12

Open beta of War of the Immortals just kicked off five days ago. Still consider whether to play or not? You may first look at this brief introduction and several screenshots before making decision.
Old 12/21/2011, 23:59   #13

Closed
Old 12/28/2011, 12:41   #14

Hoping for a War of the Immortals Multi client mac changer
Old 12/31/2011, 17:11   #15

so we have to wait to play this game ?

Tags
woi