Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blackligt:Retribution announced

Discussion on Blackligt:Retribution announced within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
Blackligt:Retribution announced

Perfect World Europe is pleased to present a flythrough video for its upcoming, futuristic first person shooter (FPS), Blacklight Retribution, which highlights what PC enthusiasts can look forward to in term of graphics with the latest DirectX 11 effects implemented.

Unveiled at this year's E3, Blacklight Retribution took the gaming industry by surprise, blowing away expectations of what it means to be a free-to-play FPS with cutting edge graphics that leverage AAA game technology such as the Unreal Engine and DirectX 11.

"Blacklight Retribution will be the first FPS in Perfect World Entertainment's diverse portfolio of online games and highlights our commitment to providing players with new and unique online gaming experiences," said Alan Chen, CEO of Perfect World Entertainment Inc. "With Zombie Studio's vast experience in developing high-quality first person shooters, we look forward to working closely with them to bring this free-to-play online experience to PC gamers everywhere."

Blacklight Retribution will set the new standard for free-to-play shooters, by fully leveraging Unreal 3 technology and implementing DirectX 11 to give gamers cutting-edge graphics that will blow away expectations as well as minds.

Blacklight Retribution will be fully localized in French and German and the closed beta will start this fall. Players can be updated on the official teaser page and register to have a chance to get exclusive beta keys.

About Zombie Studios Inc.
Seattle based Zombie Studios is a leading independent developer of PC, Xbox and PS3 titles across multiple third party engines including Unreal and Unity. Zombie has been an independent developer for 17 years with development focus on everything from military simulation and serious games to hand held development, to retail quality Xbox360 and PC games. Zombie is also focused on developing properties for use in graphic novels and movies. For more information on Zombie, visit www.zombie.com

Gaming & MMORPG-News sponsored by:
My-MMORPG.com

Attached Thumbnails
Blackligt:Retribution announced-blacklight-retribution.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 19:31   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I really hate to be the killjoy, but they've announced it a few months ago. The beta should satart this fall or winter.
Old 08/30/2011, 19:47   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
I can definitely tell you that it's kinda up2date to bring this news.

I know was published 10 - 14 days ago, but I'm pretty sure the CB is not that far away anymore
Old 08/30/2011, 19:53   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
The PWE website said fall and one trailer said it winter (or was it the other way around), Plus, it's not only DX11, it will also support older versions.
Old 08/30/2011, 20:12   #5

elite*gold: 23
Received Thanks: 1,435
Pls write in German i dont unterstand this
Old 08/31/2011, 09:00   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeOli View Post
Pls write in German i dont unterstand this
This is an English board as well as a German one, do like me and use google translate if theres something you want translated!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/31/2011, 14:31   #7

elite*gold: 0
wow... old news is old o.O
i am still looking forward to the game though
Old 09/02/2011, 05:13   #8

elite*gold: 40
i was a blacklight tango down player, so im real interested in playing the sequel to it.
Old 09/05/2011, 21:17   #9

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Looks like a promising shooter, i will definitely give it a try
Old 09/06/2011, 12:34   #10

elite*gold: 0
same here, I'm gonna try this 100%

Tags
bl:r