Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away

Discussion on 45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away

Exactly, as the title states, the developers of Natural Selection 2 -Unknown Worlds Entertainment- have given away 45 thousand copies of the game, for free.

The fortunate users whom have gotten these copies, are the ones who pre-purchased the game before it appeared on the Steam Store, giving these users a free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition, plus, a giftable copy of the Standard Edition, which has been posted on the users' Steam Gift Inventories.

The release date of this anticipated game has not been yet officially announced, yet Unknown Worlds Entertainment has said that it will take place next month (October).

Natural Selection 2 is an strategic action-based shooter, which involves a fight between humans and aliens, and players can choose which side to play.
Attached Thumbnails
45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away-002e47.jpg  
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS [S] / [H] x5 CS:GO & x5 DOTA 2 copies [W] PAYPAL
05/20/2012 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
hi as title says thats all :D i also accepts OFFERS or STEAMWALLET or MUCH on PAYPAL :D well if your interested kindly add me on steam please :D http://steamcommunity.com/id/pjgaming http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7817/29840319. png
Natural Selection 2 Steam Key
07/02/2011 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i have 1 piece Natural Selection 2 cd key. anyone intrest p.m plz. Steam activation Acsess Beta Link Natural Selection 2 - Official
Natural Selection cheats
05/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i have been serching for some Natural Selection wallhack or aimbot but did not manage to find anything, so here i'm asking you for any tips Thankyou! :handsdown:
How can i install two copies of Silkroad?
04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
well i like to have two copies of silkroad in my computer, one for my mule char (botting =/) and 1 for my main. I am not really looking for runnin two at clients at the same time. This is what i did. Installed Silkroad (official client) updated it copied the entire folder to my D: drive (i have two drives) and i left the one in the C: drive clean not touching it (using this with my main) and i set up my SM + ISRO bot with the one on the D:drive. The thing is, when i start up Silkroad...