Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE LOL BOOSTING - NEED A BRONZE ACC

Discussion on FREE LOL BOOSTING - NEED A BRONZE ACC within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE LOL BOOSTING - NEED A BRONZE ACC

Hey guys, i'm a diamond 2 player and I was master tier.
I'm searching a bronze account for have some fun.
You get free boost to silver, no script or **** will be used.
I have 0 reviews, so contact me and I will show you my main and that you can trust me.
Old 08/15/2016, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
euw ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOOSTING BRONZE 4 AND BRONZE 5 FREE NA
10/06/2015 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
hi guys m a master tier player. i work for a elo boosting company and i need low MMR accounts to use for my silver orders. if you have a bronze 4 or bronze 5 acccount and you are struggling in league of legends leave your IGN here and im willing to boost you for free if ur bronze 4 or 5. :) enjoy
[Selling] [OCE] Cloud Boosting - Bronze Boosting | Bronze 5 -> 4 FREE | Personal service
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Embedding images doesn't work : - ( http://puu.sh/c2MAt/322df7fbcb.png http://puu.sh/c308U/8be640563c.png This is for OCE only! Hi! Welcome to the Cloud Boosting ePvP page. This is a one man service for bronze players to get into silver on the OCE server, for a cheap price.
[LoL Boosting] Boosting you for free! [Bronze only]
09/22/2014 - Freebies - 9 Replies
Hey, I'd like to see if I am able to boost at least bronze (I am platinum btw) and I will do it for you for free. You just need enough champions and runes. Write me a PM and we can arrange something. Waiting for you! :)
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games