Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Boosting for free : Silver to Gold Nova or maybe even above

Discussion on CSGO Boosting for free : Silver to Gold Nova or maybe even above within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Boosting for free : Silver to Gold Nova or maybe even above

What's good in the hood

Basically what the title says, I'm trying to find some silver accounts (the lower the rank is, the better) to play on with some friends for fun, obviously they would get boosted up in ranks in the process (we are MGE/DMG) . We are not cheating, wanted to point that out (feels obvious but apparently in CSGO community boosters often cheat, sad) .

Yea, so there's that. Anyone interested feel free to message me on skype - bonaqua44

cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREE CSGO BOOST [SILVER 1 -> GOLD NOVA 4]
09/04/2015 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hey, Im a DMG Player and never played on low elo like silver. Id like to boost some of your low accounts and see how hard i can wreck them. ONLY SILVER 1 TO GOLD NOVA 4 If someone wants to get a free boost or just 1-2 wins PN me :) ^
Boosting Silver-Gold Nova accounts for free!
05/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I'm boosting accounts for positive TBM I'm currently playing as a SMFC, im currently doing this because of my high ping. If you are interested contact me trough Skype: Tawnder
csgo boosting silver/nova
03/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 9 Replies
I have some spare time so I am boosting silvers and novas. I am charging 1key per rank, will be cheaper if a rank up occurs in less than 3 wins. Since the new trading cooldown for market transactions I also accept payment in skins of similar value. add me on skype danstromcs or pm me, or just write here -_^ also like to add that I wont be cheating in any games
NEED SILVER-GOLD NOVA ACC CSGO
01/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
hi guys, because i sell my suprem account, i wanna buy a new account with rank silver - gold nova. i can pay with paysafecard 20 euro. if you have one pm me or add me on my second steam acc: Steam Community :: tM^_ :)