Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering free wins for bronze/silver account - No catch

Discussion on Offering free wins for bronze/silver account - No catch within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering free wins for bronze/silver account - No catch

I just need an account because I want to play with my friend who is a noob, ill give free wins to the account. Post your skype below, account needs to be bronze or silver.
Old 05/24/2016, 18:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Freebies

#moved…
Old 05/24/2016, 18:45   #3

elite*gold: 50
PM'ed u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free 3 wins on bronze/silver account!
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
3 free wins on bronze/silver account! tittle says it, need one bronze/silver acc to duoq, will win 3 games for free, add skype, u are able to spectate and talk with me, maybe u could learn something! :) ^ this is for EUW , ^^U Ok , already got it. thanks!
offering Eloboosting for free (bronze to silver)
08/01/2015 - Freebies - 6 Replies
Hi Guys, i offer you FREE ELO BOOSTING from bronze to silver!! Yes, i am doing it for fun. If you feeling happy you can gift me a skin or something :D Currently i am Gold1 and playing league for Years now! Kind Regards, SaiNeHD
offering Eloboosting (free bronze to silver)
07/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, i offer you FREE ELO BOOSTING from bronze to silver!! Yes, i am doing it for fun. If you feeling happy you can gift me a skin or something :D Currently i am Gold1 and playing league for Years now! Kind Regards, SaiNeHD
Looking for NA account. bronze-Silver Tier. you will get free wins!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I need to duoQ with my customer so I need NA account. depends how long boost he buys you might even get some tiers skipped!:D Your account must have decent rune page(AP) and FIDDLESTICKS! <3 Skype in signature D=
Free wins on Bronze-Silver level NA account!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account must have fiddle. Decent ap rune page! Skype in signature! (i need to duoq with friend on NA and i don't have account myself in na (that low level account) so i cant duoQ with him .