Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LoL Free Boost] Get your Gold Reward - By Diamond 2 Player

Discussion on [LoL Free Boost] Get your Gold Reward - By Diamond 2 Player within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
[LoL Free Boost] Get your Gold Reward - By Diamond 2 Player

Hi,
since i got to my desired elo and think i cant get any higher id like to help some of you guys and get you youre Gold season rewards (Victorious Sivir). My Main Account is currently Ranked Diamond 2 with 50 LP.
Im Lookin for max. Silver 1 accounts on the EUW Server. If interested add me on skype and leave a message there please
My Skype is: dopa.dog
Old 10/28/2015, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pls get my account from s4 to gold 5 it would be so ******* cool if i would have the gold border and the skin.... would die for the skin man i love sivir ^^

added you skype btw
Old 11/01/2015, 12:19   #3

Hello bro ! I've seen your offer on EPVP and I'm very interested in being boosted to G5 ! I'm currently S3 78LP and I've some rune pages and champs and IP. Tell me if you're still available, thanks !

(I've sent you the same message on Skype )
Old 11/01/2015, 12:28   #4

added on skype.
Old 11/01/2015, 12:35   #5

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 153/0/0
Hab dich mal auf Skype geaddet
Old 11/04/2015, 16:07   #6

elite*gold: 10
Great booster!
He carried hard my gold 5 promos:
Highly recommended