Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Youtube Views! Fore Free.. Ofcourse

Discussion on Boosting Youtube Views! Fore Free.. Ofcourse within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Youtube Views! Fore Free.. Ofcourse

hey!

i'd like to inform you all of a new free service to enhance your youtube views by easily earning free points by running some simple software!

The concept is easy, you register on the following page:

Then after loggin in on the left menu there is a Earn points' page where able to download the free software needed to earn points!

TIP!
Keep the software running day/night to earn more points, if no video's to be shown the YT homepage will be shown. As soon as new video's appear for you it will automaticly play them!

On the site itself u can simply add your own video to be boosted and afterward set the goal of how many views you would like to receive.

I hope i help some folks out, any questions just send me a message!

PROMO - EVENT!
Anyone that makes a youtube video about the service and how it works & promote it, put video down below and send me your username you will by standard earn 30.000 extra points (Vid must stay online, will be checked by the system)

Upcomming update's:
- Refferal system, earn points by making others use the service
- Software update (More information about personal stats in software)

This thread will be updated in case of updates.
(Last topic *** closed, added E*PVP in the footer as a thank you!)

Bumpie (Not sure if allowed) bare with me :$