Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free CS:GO(silvers-gn) and LoL(bronze-silver) boosts!

Discussion on Free CS:GO(silvers-gn) and LoL(bronze-silver) boosts! within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free CS:GO(silvers-gn) and LoL(bronze-silver) boosts!

Boosting silvers-gn rank on CS:GO and bronze-silver rank on LoL for free! Add me on Skype or PM to discuss.
Old 07/10/2015, 07:47   #2

Bump!
Old 07/10/2015, 22:59   #3

added on skype mate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free LoL Boosts for Bronze 5 to Silver 1
12/14/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
I want to offer free boosts for ppl between Bronze 5 and Silver 1. Only one divison / user ;) Servers: EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR Add me on Skype: jinx.epvp Boosted:
Hey Free boosts for bronze and silvers
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey free boosts for bronze and silvers,im diamond 5 on euw but i want to duo with my friend hiopefully you have a decent amount of champions and decent runes but if not its fine add me on skype Mikeac94 EUW
Tschio's free division boosts for bronze/silvers
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Dear elitepvpers, I've been on the top of top in soloq (Diamond II), just sold my account like weeks ago. I'm not going to play serious once but I'd be happy to carry some bronze/silver games like real hard, some of my friend stucks in there so I could help 'em out with this and meanwhile could get some positive feedbacks here. Skype : tschio.bitch Have a nice day folks!
FREE BRONZE/SILVER Elo Boosts [NA]
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to start doing elo boosting but need to gain some reputation. Would like to do five-ish (5) FREE elo boosts of 3 wins just to establish that I'm actually legitimate. After those are done I will post prices and such. Please send me a PM and add my skype elowith2spik3 Details: Boosting during the night (usually) - midnight to 8am PST
Free Bronze/Silver boosts
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Free boosts for those trusted members who can vouch my thread that is located on my signature. !! Skype is Nival.r add it and pm it NA AND LAN SERVERS ONLY SORRY